• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

What's the deal with 14.272?

14.275mhz that is K1MAN he has been doing that since 2005 that I know of. FCC is starting too shrug off amateur radio in my opinion.I am not reading on a lot of amateur radio related enforcements these days.

Wasn't that the place VE7KFM hung out?

You got it. K1MAN may hang out there as well. I use the most advanced form of signal processing there is to eliminate signals on or near 14.275. I go into a form of brain freeze when my VFO gets to 14.270 and snap out of it when the dial hits 14.280. :D

Now if his neighbors snapped their fingers, the F.C.C. would jump out of the chair.

LOL Wanna bet? If it is KFM then the FCC has no authority whatsoever and the proper authorities here in Canada have been down this road before.Unless he is causing interference to electronics then there is nothing that will be done and even if there was there is a little thing called part 15 that governs what can and cannot be legally interfered with. Instead of snapping their fingers the best thing the neighbors could do is put a rope around the antenna and haul it down into the street.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.