• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Where did it go wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hc714

Apr 6, 2005
peanut state
Been here for along time, all the way back to Dino and EEI, and have seen the forum goatse'ed and hacked. Have seen some pretty bad characters try to bring things down, but the forum has always recovered and moved on. It is truly a shame to see the things that are happining now.

It is sad when a friend does not live up to expectitions and trying to defend such puts one between a rock and a hard place. Not saying that all complaints are true but believe there have been enough to warrent the attention that this thing has been getting. Some peeps may have gone about things wrong but try to put yourself in their shoes. If it was your stuff would you be as understanding. And again I feel that the person that has the forum in an uproar, did things and said things in such a way as to make matters worse. Why was this allowed?

A shame we lose what we once had because some peeps can't seem to find what it takes to be a man. Mole I commend you for having hosted this place and making it what it once was, only hope that it can get back to where it was one day. I bet if someone would go back and check all the transactions they would find that the good deals far out weighed the bad ones.
One bad apple don't spoil the whole bunch, but there is no need to throw the barrel away. Easier to get rid of the bad apple. But I guess I have a funny way of looking at things.

I now step down from my soap box and shake my head at the sad state of the forum at this time. Things can only get better.

The "sad state of this forum"? Where do you get off with that? The vast majority of the forum sections are full of interesting threads on radio related topics. Does some controversy in one forum section mean the whole forum is in a "sad state"? I think not. You need to be less of an alarmist.

Another thing: how many of the issues involved with the person you're referring to involve you? I think the answer is NONE??? So why do you feel it necessary to provide a commentary? Do you actually think that anyone cares about your unsolicited commentary? The only reason I'm even replying to this is because I'm fed up with the B.S.!

Since everyone insists on trying to get me involved, how about if I disclose the information that I know: Justin was taking in hundreds of radios. A few people have issues and we're supposed to believe that this individual is entirely untrustworthy? Is anyone perfect? Absolutely not! Were there some shipping and other issues? I bet there were. But the bottom line is that there are more than one side to these stories. Many of the people posting issues have been much less than honest, and I'm not going to lower myself to tabloid standards to get involved and publish all the crap!

I have tried to state repeatedly that individuals that have issues need to work them out on their own, like adults do. Sometimes you don't get your way, or you don't get an answer you like. That's life. Be an adult and take responsibility for your own actions and stop trying to pass blame. And if these issues don't involve you, stay out of it. "Judge not that ye be judged..."

I'm about to start taking out the trash on this forum, and I'm going to start with those that insist on butting their nose in other's business....

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.