• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

which type of meter

S

scrambler

want to get new meter and have a few choices. will mostly be used in truck but not left hooked all the time.like the astatic600 paradyamics, or tr1000 mobile by dosy, 2 other

dosy would be tc 3001, libra631.. any comments running a

galaxyhd250 thanks..

galaxy 77hml tt

galaxy 250hd

wilson 2000

astatic636

galaxy33 for backup

</p>

Old#7 showed me his $30 radio shack meter and I was impressed enough to buy one for myself.

Tested radio on a scope and the power setting are accurate on the meter.

Makes a good mobile meter except that it isn't lighted at night.......

food for thought:

scales are ..... 20, 200, 2000

not the most impressive but it works......and I didn't have to wait to get one.....big bonus for me.

cya

papa s

</p>

Reactions: mrgumby
Well, Scrambler, you might want to check out the Aries A-SWR-460 power meter. This is a really cool meter with a

digital LED display, continuious SWR monitoring, and even

better......small enough to be mounted anywhere. I once used

one of these meters and let me tell you, dollar per dollar, it

can't be beat. Besides getting a nearly perfect SWR reading

everytime you key up, you also get you power reading at the

same time. This meter works off 13.8 volts and is rated at

500 watts max. Hope this helps. 73's

</p>

I have the 460 and like it. When mounting it in a vehicle pay paticular attention to the location. Meter becomes difficult/impossible to read in direct sun light.

cbworldinformer.com/200107/aries_swr460_review.htm

Main</p>Edited by: <A HREF=http://pub86.ezboard.com/bworldwidecbradioclub.showLocalUserPublicProfile?login=main>main</A> at: 8/17/01 7:22:43 pm

Thanks for the link, Main..

I just ordered one...(hope my wife doesn't read this) I was thinking about the Diawa CN-410M, but 500w rating vs. 150w on the Diawa, plus the price difference, plus the idea of trying to read cross-needles at 75mph..LOL..

timexsig.gif

RCI6300Tb,Xf400Hd,RCI2950(PreDX),TX200,Wilson2k,Rk56

436 Central Florida</p>

Got to agree with papa smerf the rat shack meter aint so bad for the money.I have had one for a few years and its stood up to the mobile real well.

</p>
Hi,

I have a Euro CB TM100 Tosmetre / Wattmeter / Matcher which is sold under various names:-

Albrecht DS-200, CB Master DS-200, Euro CB TM-100, Nevada TM-1000

Does anybody have an English instruction leaflet they could copy for me or direct me to an URL to download the pdf file please.

Gavin

Attachments

• Euro CB TM100 SWR meter.png
    Euro CB TM100 SWR meter.png
    88.3 KB · Views: 6
I know you're new and all, but 6 out of the 7 posters in this thread aren't even members anymore, and the other hasn't been on site for 4.5 years...
add to that the thread isn't even about the meters you're looking for help on...

you'll probably get better results if you start a new thread, with a better pic, and that way, even if no-one has any clue on the manual, someone can probably tell you how to use it.

from ones you posted . i pick the dosy tr-1000. nice size meter for mobile ,yet
not o small ya cant read it.those tiny ones are hard to read when in mobile
especilly doing 55 mph or more.the radio shack meters are ok for swr and rms readings
however i find the pep to be quite a bit off

especilly doing 55 mph or more.the radio shack meters are ok for swr and rms readings

toofunny.gif

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.