• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Why USA not do this ?

I just wonder if they'd still fight with the same tenacity as they did before. I just don't think China will idly sit by while we pound their ass. That porky little feller sure needs his ass whooped.

We should have listened to MacArthur.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
I know we are dealing with a new bigger idiot in North Korea but we often fail to look at the bigger picture and move to create bigger problems or intensify existing ones. Sometimes the best way to determine if we are acting appropriately is to put the shoe on the other foot.

If North Korea used stealth bombers to air drop missiles and arms (fake or not) to Cuba in order to use against the USA, how would you feel or react as a citizen or enlisted person? Would it not make you fight more tenaciously? We should weigh the value and results of the message we send to their leader as much as the simultaneous message we are sending to the very people we will fight if things go too far.

Surly the people we elect and pay to handle these problems could have found a more effective way to send a private message to their leader that would remind them that any stupid move could easily result in the total annihilation of NK. History is more valuable than propaganda.

Why didn't we just send them some 1946 black and white film of Hiroshima and politely remind them this is what happens when you attack us or our interests? Going on to point out that was nearly 70 year old technology. If it continued, then move to propaganda and send the same "polite" message and pictures to all of their major cities using stealth bombers to air drop the messages in their language.

You do not need to be provocative to be effective. You have to put yourself in the other peoples shoes in order to make the correct choice to achieve your own goals in situations like this. I'm not suggesting we be passive, just that we put considerably more thought into the messages we send and the audience it reaches. Handle it more like Regan or Kennedy and less like Bevis and Butthead.

The threat of South Korea being attacked will upset our economy to some extent. I think if China flexes it's muscles just a little bit that North Korea will stop popping it's lips and simmer down. It's obvious that North Korea is wanting something(again). Also,the US and North Korea are still at a cease fire from 1953.

Last edited:
Can't mess with South Korea. Besides the fact I'm here right now, we are waiting to profit from them. Their shipyards are turning out lots drillships, 70-80% of the next 15-20 are bound for US waters in the next few years. That is a lot of quick generated income for the 3rd coast and long term oil is another. North Korea would be fools to tangle with SK or us at this time. Anyone actually. It may upset the shipyards, then take away our precious oil money.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.