• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Wow! Price increase on Sirio Gain Master!!

K7RDN

Dec 2, 2010
Just noticed that H&Y Electronics has raise the price on the Gain Master! I bought one off their site on EBay for $129.95 and now it is $169.95 on EBay (still says they are out of stock till the middle of January) and $179.95 on their website.

Just noticed that H&Y Electronics has raise the price on the Gain Master! I bought one off their site on EBay for $129.95 and now it is $169.95 on EBay (still says they are out of stock till the middle of January) and $179.95 on their website.

Well I said earlier, before it arrived in the States, if it was a bit over $100 it might sell pretty good, but it sure ain't worth no $180.00. I think that is partly H & Y and they'll never see another dime out of me either. If the price increase is due to Sirio increasing the price, then they suck as well, and I'll not recommend the Gain Master ever again.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm seein' signs of inflation going nuts almost every day here in Houston. If the economy makers think they'll make succeed in business, by increasing prices during hard times...then more power to em'.
As my friend Jazzsinger would say, Fu*k em'

Well I said earlier, before it arrived in the States, if it was a bit over $100 it might sell pretty good, but it sure ain't worth no $180.00. I think that is partly H & Y and they'll never see another dime out of me either. If the price increase is due to Sirio increasing the price, then they suck as well, and I'll not recommend the Gain Master ever again.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm seein' signs of inflation going nuts almost every day here in Houston. If the economy makers think they'll make succeed in business, by increasing prices during hard times...then more power to em'.
As my friend Jazzsinger would say, Fu*k em'
AMEN (y)
i really need to stop teaching you Glaswegian by e mail Eddie,pmsl,

seriously though, you quote me so well.

Finally got notice from H&Y that they have sent my Gain Master. Boy I am sure glad I purchased it when it was $130.00!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.