• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Wtb: Hf Complete Setup

Btlacer

Apr 29, 2009
Hello, I have been a general for about 5 years and I had to sale everything due to a unforseen family situation. I am looking to get back into hf and I am on a very tight budget. I have a very nice Yaesu FRG-100 Communications Receiver that I would trade towards the radio. I could send you cash also but it will have to be November when my grandfather gives me my christmas money. I am looking for help to get meon the air. I am a trustworthy person and a man of my word. I look forward to hearing from you soon and hope someone can help a fellow ham out. Thanks so much 73's

My grandpa would only give me a box of Horehound Candy for Christmas.
LOL, My grandfather came into money when his cousin passed away. He gives all the grandkids $300 and their spouses $200. So I am good to my word if someone is willing to work with me they will receive my money! Scouts Honor
My grandpa would only give me a box of Horehound Candy for Christmas.

What type of radio are you looking for and what bands do you want to operate in?

I am looking to operate 10-160 meters, I really dont care what brand of radio. But to name a few would be yaesu ft-450at, kenwood ts-50, 480sat, icom 706 but nothing really old. Whats your call sign?

KK4RHF. It will be hard to find a 10 to 160 radio for $300.00

Well like I said I am wanting to trade my Yaesu FRG-100 Communications Receiver towards the deal. That radio is worth $350 to $400 then I will receive $300 cash in November. So that would be $650 to 700.

Sell your Yaesu FRG-100 on eBay. Most people don't want to do a trade/cash process. You can put a reserve on your radio so you can get what it is worth to you. When you have cash you can negotiate.
Also the Hamfest is next week in Louisville.
One of my favorite vendors is right there in Evansville. The Hamstation might take your radio in trade. Be patient and don't just jump on the first one you get close to. November is not that faraway.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.