• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

XFORCE amps discintinued by ampsrus.org????????

chale

Mar 6, 2008
Brooklyn, MD
I looked on the AMPS R US forum to see what they are saying, i saw their XForce bashing and thought i would post my opinion..here is the EXACT post in response to claims of XF closing their doors, Lack of Customer Service (HA!) and NO WARRANTY

"I've dealt with carl for YEARS and i have NEVER had ONE SINGLE PROBLEM..
oh and if you.re going to bash someone...POST THE FACTS...

From the xforce website:

Xforce Policies
Warranty: All items have a one-year parts and labor warranty (excluding transistors and shipping).
The warranty is valid during this one-year period only if the product has been repaired, diagnosed,
and inspected by employees of X-Force. Turn around time on repairs is fast, so expect minimum delays.

Return Policy: X-Force accepts returns within 15 days of purchase if the product
is in its original packaging and unopened. Any Item that has been hooked up, wired,
opened, or used is non-refundable, as it cannot be sold as new. "

NOTE: I joined only to post my view...WITHIN 5 MINUTES MY POST WAS DELETED AND IP ADDRESS BANNED..
It seems i struck a nerve and they don't want the truth let out..oh well

The only thing i would recommend if you are reading this and you are a member of that forum...CANCEL YOUR MEMBERSHIP THERE

x force cut them off due to them being a bad dealer and not safe to deal with. spend your hard earned money elsewhere, reguardless of amp brand

x force cut them off due to them being a bad dealer and not safe to deal with. spend your hard earned money elsewhere, reguardless of amp brand

I send my money directly to Xforce, i get a human on the phone every time a got a question...and even if it's a stupid one he answers it kindly and thanks me for my business

i claimed in the original post that the post was deleted and my IP was banned, it was brought to my attention the thread was back up, but my home IP address is still banned

I stand behind everything i say and what it boils down to is Amps R us got dropped for selling under the Mfg. Set Price
They were asked to sell at the set price and when they refused they were dropped and now they are out of any GOOD quality amps with EXCELLENT customer service they are starting a smear campaign

I maintain i am NOT affiliated with Xforce amps in ANY way other than being a 100% satisified customer, i am not trying to start a fight, just making the facts known so no one gets burned

Last edited:
I wouldnt buy anything from that place anyways. there is no point the dealers give you the same good prices. and about base amps etc. everyone has been having a difficult time finding transformers since peter dahl died. So i hear from 007 NJ

i claimed in the original post that the post was deleted and my IP was banned, it was brought to my attention the thread was back up, but my home IP address is still banned

I stand behind everything i say and what it boils down to is Amps R us got dropped for selling under the Mfg. Set Price
They were asked to sell at the set price and when they refused they were dropped and now they are out of any GOOD quality amps with EXCELLENT customer service they are starting a smear campaign

I maintain i am NOT affiliated with Xforce amps in ANY way other than being a 100% satisified customer, i am not trying to start a fight, just making the facts known so no one gets burned

Xforce is nothing but a cheap copy like several other brands.I have heard of tuning problems on x-force amps also

Last edited:
I wouldnt buy anything from that place anyways. there is no point the dealers give you the same good prices. and about base amps etc. everyone has been having a difficult time finding transformers since peter dahl died. So i hear from 007 NJ

not everyone is having problems getting transfomers, some guy has supposeldy gotten his first load of foreign built transformers and they supposedly rock, or so I hear. huh.. must be a lucky guy... lucky and handsome

i dont know who is right or wrong here , my guess is probally a lil of both on each side . i dont personally have a dog in this fight , but i will say that i think its wrong to not support a dealer that was trying to sell us stuff at better prices than everyone else . ill also say their pissing match/fight with each other doesnt benefit either of them in my opinion . at the same time i perfectly understand wanting to clear your name .

when me and him went a few rounds about selling my brand of amps
he cried to a few people and i was told i need to sell them where they could sell them as well
then he got pissed and would sell a amp at cost and then give a antenna away for free .
he didnt do that for long
then i started talking to him and got him pissed and then he told me he would take more drastic steps to make me understand.
i told him whatever and ignored him

and from what i have heard , now only hearsay
hes got a few followers to give him cudos on the new amp that is out and
since a few pieces of equipment were givien away to help with the knee pad action

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.