• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

yaesu ft-101E speach processor installation?

speedracer6g

Feb 5, 2008
New Enterprise, PA
I have a Yaesu FT-101E here on the bench and i need directions on how to install the speach processor option. I have the board here and all the wiring is ready to go i just need ot hook this board up. I have a munual on order but i am not sure if it has the info in it. If anyone has one with the speach processro installed pictures would be helpful.

thanks,

MIKE

I was reading on this particular model and i guess it was and option that this one could have and was only istalled if ordered that way. I thought the info would be in the manual as well. I will post my results. If i have any other questions i will get back to you.

thanks guys,

MIKE

FT-101EE
Economy FT-101E model.
All FT-101E specifications except,
No Speech processor (available as an option).

Last edited:
FT-101 Service Manual, Modifications Chapter, Section 6, Pages 1 - 12, beginning on page 142 of the PDF File.

there are two rf processor boards, (RFP-101) the PB1494 for the 101/101B and the PB1534 for the 101E/101EE/101EX and THEY ARE NOT INTERCHANGEABLE! the modification procedure varies significantly for models bearing serial numbers above and below 150000.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.