• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Yaesu ft one no tx or rx

"One last thing you might try is to tweak T21 and see whether the oscillator springs into life, but I would recommend you only do this (a) with a proper plastic adjustment tool and (b) only if you think someone may have been playing with it.
- This oscillator is pretty important, I would think the FT-One would neither transmit nor receive without it."

Might be some place to start

Reactions: AudioShockwav
Want another one? Got one that reported receive but no transmit 30 years ago. Couldn't find a source of the discontinued TI-made mixer chip in the transmit and it's been in a corner ever since. No way I'll ever make it work, but it has to go.

Somewhere.

Reactions: Holydvr
Want another one? Got one that reported receive but no transmit 30 years ago. Couldn't find a source of the discontinued TI-made mixer chip in the transmit and it's been in a corner ever since. No way I'll ever make it work, but it has to go.

Somewhere.

Probably not as shipping will be crazy high. I'll probably end up dumping this one in the trash . I can't get it to do anything..

Anyone got any clues as to whyit's dead? The previous owner said it was working then it quit.

Just like all other vintage radio gear, one of my kits usually brings them back to life. Hopefully. See link below;
https://klondikemikescapkits.com/products/yaesu-ft-one-ft-1-electrolytic-capacitor-kit

747pile1b_e075a7fc-2205-4c94-b866-c5c265bdbc83_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Reactions: Holydvr
I ended up guvig up. Tbe boards are modular and double sided and its just too much of a job. I'll just either sell it or junk the thing

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.