• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Yota's Amps

The same fellow who said the following about AM Power yesterday in another forum....

Another legend in his own mind, the infamous Tin Snip, board cutting Amp Building Zman :LOL:

coolzaman1.jpg

Talk about bringing back some old memories wow I have been away too long.

Yeah I remember talking with Devlin for a while several years back, after Peek decided to step away for a while, when he was building that 6 and also trying to get help on figuring out the bias scheme for the 12 that was refered to. After the 6 was done I was to busy with life and work to play with the bias I didn't hear from him again. Seemed like a nice guys and all just saying.

Just remember Peek the highest form of flattery is imitation.

I will have to shoot you a PM or two sometime.

Yeah give me a shout sometime.
I took a break but I stayed at it on a personal level. It is hard to do it with passion when you are under the gun. I still lurked around and somewhat stayed in the loop. Over the years my test equipment list kept growing and growing which of course makes building a ton more fun.

Talk about bringing back some old memories wow I have been away too long.

Yeah I remember talking with Devlin for a while several years back, after Peek decided to step away for a while, when he was building that 6 and also trying to get help on figuring out the bias scheme for the 12 that was refered to. After the 6 was done I was to busy with life and work to play with the bias I didn't hear from him again. Seemed like a nice guys and all just saying.

Just remember Peek the highest form of flattery is imitation.

I will have to shoot you a PM or two sometime.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.