• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
  • Click here to find out how to win free radios from Retevis!

Beware of superhawkwss6 on Ebay

I stumbled across one of his items while browsing the other day. Looked at all his items ..... couldn't believe the astronomical prices he was asking for some pieces.

superhawkwss6 is a real piece of work. he buys and sells radio equiptment on ebay. this guy is a real scammer. He takes advantage of eBay's buyer protection rules and steals your item. He will bid on your item and win it and buy it. a week or so later after he receives it you get a notice from eBay or Paypal that he has initiated a significantly not as described case against you and before you can even reply to that he has escalalated to a claim. eBay and Paypal always side with him(as they do any buyer), and make you refund his money. then he sends back a box of junk, uasally a radio carcass. not the item you sent him. he has done this to numerous people. just go to eBay and check his feedback. many have complained to eBay about what he has done and even submitted pictures of the item he was supposed to have sent back to them which exactly matches identical items he has for sale, right down to the marks and scratches yet eBay will do nothing about him. he always says that the seller has baited and switched him but how can one person be baited and switched so many times. He has 100% positive feedback but the reason for this is you cant give a buyer negative feedback on ebay. just go into his feedback and search the feedback he has left for others and you will find the people he has screwed. he goes by superhawkwss6 on eBay. his name is Chris Pasquinelli and lives in Ft Washington Maryland. he operates a radio shop called turbo electronics
thanks
had a guy do pretty much the same thing to me on a gibson semi-hollow body guitar, 20yrs ago.

Checked it out .... tried finding new site...nothing.

Tried "superhawkwss6"... he's still there...with prices high as usual!

Is there a chance he has two sites on ebay?

Checked it out .... tried finding new site...nothing.

Tried "superhawkwss6"... he's still there...with prices high as usual!

Is there a chance he has two sites on ebay?
I would be surprised if he didn't have (at least one) different account for buying. There's another fella to look out for in Connecticut (can't remember his eBay account name). He also has a different account for purchases.

Reactions: Dr. Frankenstein

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    those boys in Louisiana going to be hard to live with...working those HI stations...my buddy Greg KK5SW/4 elements @35ft/350 watts...2 HI contacts today!!!! Arnold KE5JXC snagged one also!!!
    +1
  • @ Mark Malcomb:
    Hello BJ. Been a long time since I've been on. You doing well? Mark Malcomb
  • @ Naysayer:
    I’m