• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Radioddity QT-60 *Pro*

SuperLid

Feb 6, 2020
NY/NJ
Radioddity is releasing their radio. A test sample for evaluation and review, was shipped to me today. It is a re-badged AT-5555NII "Short Chassis" model.

It has lineage from AT-6666 Pro's feature set. When you thought that the release of the Q6 Pro was exciting enough, here comes this one. Some prefer larger radios, with larger displays (like myself). However, I run a 6666 in my vehicle, because that is what fits! I have has a 5555N for years now and think a lot of it. I also have the QT-60, which is also nice. This new radio is gonna smoke the older 5555's.

Stay tuned to the LID's radio circus for details!

SL

Radioddity is releasing their radio. A test sample for evaluation and review, was shipped to me today. It is a re-badged AT-5555NII "Short Chassis" model.

It has lineage from AT-6666 Pro's feature set. When you thought that the release of the Q6 Pro was exciting enough, here comes this one. Some prefer larger radios, with larger displays (like myself). However, I run a 6666 in my vehicle, because that is what fits! I have has a 5555N for years now and think a lot of it. I also have the QT-60, which is also nice. This new radio is gonna smoke the older 5555's.

Stay tuned to the LID's radio circus for details!

SL
I've been using the QT-60 for about six months now, so in your review I'd like to see what the difference is between the non-pro and pro.

Here are some preliminary photos, showing size comparison. Also, shots of manual pages from feature set.

Attachments

• QT60P 1.jpg
    QT60P 1.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 22
  • QT60P 2.jpg
    QT60P 2.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 23
  • QT60P 3.jpg
    QT60P 3.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 25
  • QT60P 4.jpg
    QT60P 4.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 27
  • QT60P 5.jpg
    QT60P 5.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 26
  • QT60P 6.jpg
    QT60P 6.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 29
  • QT60P 7.jpg
    QT60P 7.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 27
  • QT60P 8.jpg
    QT60P 8.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 24
  • QT60P 9.jpg
    QT60P 9.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 20
So, I have been informed, that Radioddity, has silently replaced the QT-60, with the Pro. If you order a QT-60 today (from Radioddity, not Amazon), you will receive a Pro model.

Oh, and the price was dropped today to $240.

Last edited:
So, I have been informed, that Radioddity, has silently replaced the QT-60, with the Pro. If you order a QT-60 today (from Radioddity, not Amazon), you will receive a Pro model.

Oh, and the price was dropped today to $240.
Nice! I think that's what I'm looking at buying to replace my Q5N2 if I still can't find anyone to repair it.

I hate that it petered out on you and although it isn't my radio, I'm curious to know exactly what the issue is. The chassis is young so we could learn from the fault.

Yes, me too. I will have the radio back in my hands on Monday now and I think I will be game to try just about anything the subject matter experts on here think I can reasonably try without a) injuring myself or b) burning down my humble home or c) not having to invest a bunch of money in single-use testing equipment.

I won't pollute this thread with anymore of my issues. I will just re-state that the QT-60 Pro SuperLid shows here is really calling out to me. Is it a sign of a sickness to have more than two radios? I expect I am asking the "wrong" folks here that question. I know it's not too many if it's motorcycles, at least not in how I spin that story to my long-suffering wife.

Reactions: Eldorado828
Yes, me too. I will have the radio back in my hands on Monday now and I think I will be game to try just about anything the subject matter experts on here think I can reasonably try without a) injuring myself or b) burning down my humble home or c) not having to invest a bunch of money in single-use testing equipment.

I won't pollute this thread with anymore of my issues. I will just re-state that the QT-60 Pro SuperLid shows here is really calling out to me. Is it a sign of a sickness to have more than two radios? I expect I am asking the "wrong" folks here that question. I know it's not too many if it's motorcycles, at least not in how I spin that story to my long-suffering wife.
There is no limit to the number of radios that you can have..... And when she finally discoverers how many you do have, tell her that you have had all those radios for a long time.
:ROFLMAO:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.