• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
  • Click here to find out how to win free radios from Retevis!

Radioddity QT-60 *Pro*

Does the QT-60 Pro have the same expanded bands as the new 6666 Pro? The video on the 6666 Pro thread linked to by AudioShockwav shows which jumper you need to move to enable 15 and I think 11 meters.

Radioddity is releasing their radio. A test sample for evaluation and review, was shipped to me today. It is a re-badged AT-5555NII "Short Chassis" model.

It has lineage from AT-6666 Pro's feature set. When you thought that the release of the Q6 Pro was exciting enough, here comes this one. Some prefer larger radios, with larger displays (like myself). However, I run a 6666 in my vehicle, because that is what fits! I have has a 5555N for years now and think a lot of it. I also have the QT-60, which is also nice. This new radio is gonna smoke the older 5555's.

Stay tuned to the LID's radio circus for details!

SL
I made a cable to use the QT60P on digital. I am successfully making contacts using FT8 on 12m as I write this!

Radioddity is releasing their radio. A test sample for evaluation and review, was shipped to me today. It is a re-badged AT-5555NII "Short Chassis" model.

It has lineage from AT-6666 Pro's feature set. When you thought that the release of the Q6 Pro was exciting enough, here comes this one. Some prefer larger radios, with larger displays (like myself). However, I run a 6666 in my vehicle, because that is what fits! I have has a 5555N for years now and think a lot of it. I also have the QT-60, which is also nice. This new radio is gonna smoke the older 5555's.

Stay tuned to the LID's radio circus for details!

SL
Would you be able to measure the length for me? Their website still has the old dimensions on it. Overall length from the tip of the knobs to the edge of the heat sink, if you get a chance.
Thx.

Is this for real because I’m about to order one right now if so?
Yes, I am about to order one too. It will be replacing my old 6666 which had replaced my Lincoln 2+. The noise reduction is a game changer.

Reactions: Eldorado828

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.