• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
  • Click here to find out how to win free radios from Retevis!

Who else thinks they are blocking the skip with chemtrails or haarp?

Who else thinks they are blocking the skip with chemtrails or haarp?​

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
I've had at least some skip every day for weeks........ just talked to Hawaii last night.

Reactions: Rwb and unit_399
Last edited:
I think he is saying sit back, chill out, have a beer and learn something about CONtrails.
Some University did a study a few years ago and found that in the U.S. about 10 percent of those asked claim that the Earth is flat and NASA faked the moon landings.

HAARP is still operational, or it was back in 22, they were setting up to do some moon bounce experiments, I remember reading that and thought that hams have been doing it for years.
The sun has been boiling and conditions are poor all up and down the bands, it will settle.

Jeff

Edit:

Last edited:
Yea, a lot of people think that simply because the contrails last for a long time that they must be chemtrails, not once considering that the temperature can be down to -60°C to -90°C at that altitude. ice crystals will hang out for quite a while at -90°C!

The government sold HAARP to the UofA Fairbanks around 2015. I believe, and this is just me guessing based on the evidence available, that when the Navy had it, they were doing experiments with ionospheric mixing similar to the Luxembourg-Gorky effect (go look that up) which, in theory, would have allowed the use of two HF signals to mix upstairs creating ELF signals for submarine comms as an alternative to the equally controversial ELF ground stations they had built in Wisconsin and Michigan, which spanned many miles.

Thanks @sp5it for posting the Solar Indicies link. I needed that.

People choose to live in the world they want to, I do not watch any fictional programing so my suspension of disbelief is atrophied.
What kind of knuckle dragger would believe in Stratospheric Aerosol Injection, or that every province in china has a bureau of weather modification.
Trust the science, don't miss an episode of your fictional program and your favorite political leader will solve all the problems the tv tells you to worry about.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.