• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
  • Click here to find out how to win free radios from Retevis!

Who else thinks they are blocking the skip with chemtrails or haarp?

Very Interesting !
But still not the reason radio conditions have been awful.....that's all the fault of Mr.Sun and his many flares and CME's mucking up the ionosphere.............
72.png

I guess I finally have to 'fess up. I've been wearing the same pair of socks for a month now. 2 weeks ago I noticed a mist rising out from the sock tops, and then out and up into the atmosphere, well..right after that, Skip stopped coming to my area...."sorry"
:sneaky:
The socks only affected your area. That underwear might screw it up for all of us lol.

Reactions: Rwb and c316buckeye
there's a whole pile of patents, laws, agreements, projects, etc available to research on that site. to say chemtrails stop skip is just a lack of information and a big imagination. flares, ssn, sfi, cme, filament eruptions, absorption, magnetopause, magnetospheric conditions for the past 2 weeks, and probably a whole bunch of other stuff is the more likely culprit. the sun gives skip, and it takes away skip. you could be a >1kw guy on a mountain with a s0 noise floor and be heard for 3,000 miles almost every day by somebody. for the rest of us running <50w, patience is required. it seems 25°N has been the cutoff line for great conditions this year, going by the fof2 or muf 3000km map. this is solar maximum, and nobody can correctly predict exactly what the sun will do. man has little to no effect on these conditions. monitor a dozen sites for conditions and still there may be no skip when it should be favorable. that's what keeps it interesting.

True or not, our for the people and by the people govt has neutered, poisoned, infected our citizens in the name of something or other over the years, to include letting certain agents releases in the atmosphere to track the path it would take, and how long it takes to get there. All harmless of course. Not to mention what has been done to our military "General Issue" troops.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.