• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
  • Click here to find out how to win free radios from Retevis!

XForce 1KW supply voltage.

What’s your opinion on the HGs? My thoughts was buy one of the China knock offs Toshibas and hope for the best. If that don’t work. I’ll save up for a matched set of HGs.

What’s your opinion on the HGs? My thoughts was buy one of the China knock offs Toshibas and hope for the best. If that don’t work. I’ll save up for a matched set of HGs.
The HG are fine and do a good job, but they can't be over driven and survive like the Toshibas can. I believe the fake Toshibas and HG are too different to mix with the real Toshibas as the tuning requirements are slightly different. Maybe someone who has gone down this road can chime in.

Reactions: snippits75
Update on amp. Used 6 regulators instead of 3. Do each fan has its own dedicated regulator. Also used some aluminum plates for heat sinks. Replaced the one bad pill. Seems to work well. Thanks for all the advice. Greatly appreciated. Cheers!!!

Attachments

• IMG_8560.jpeg
    IMG_8560.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_8561.jpeg
    IMG_8561.jpeg
    4.2 MB · Views: 23
Update on amp. Used 6 regulators instead of 3. Do each fan has its own dedicated regulator. Also used some aluminum plates for heat sinks. Replaced the one bad pill. Seems to work well. Thanks for all the advice. Greatly appreciated. Cheers!!!
Looks good, I would get those loose solder balls out of there. They can create havoc.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.