• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

11 meter is very quiet?

Crazy conditions.

Europe just all of a sudden popped in NC, and Will on the Hill in Yorkshire, England was talking to three of us here in NC. The two other stations in NC were 127 miles and 118 miles from me as the crow flies, and I had them both loud and clear. All three NC stations had about a 5 minute QSO with Will in Yorkshire.

Pretty ho-hum conditions here for the second day in a row. Lots of stations being heard but all more or less down in the mud... Seems like these solar storms have a much greater effect at northern latitudes. Glad you guys to the south of me are getting some dx action in !

Pretty ho-hum conditions here for the second day in a row. Lots of stations being heard but all more or less down in the mud... Seems like these solar storms have a much greater effect at northern latitudes. Glad you guys to the south of me are getting some dx action in !

Sorry to hear that.

The east side of Canada was doing very good here into NC. Also, I could hear them talking to the same contacts in deep western Europe that I had QSO's with too. I heard and talked to many Quebec and Newfoundland stations. Maybe conditions will get better on the west side!

Thats strange DX was very strong all day thru 5PM in the Seattle area? Guess we were just lucky. Normal Southern states DX and towards the end Hawaii came in really well. maybe tomorrow will be better for you. Good luck.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.