• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

40 amp or larger rocker switch

Not in most stores...they are 30a versions.

I'm done here...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G730A using Tapatalk
I just checked AutoZone which has stock, and even Radio Shack shows stock in my little pee hole of a town ... so I dunno *shrugs*

I'm done here...

Is that because absolutely everyone else in the thread can manage to find a 40A relay at their local store?

:D

Even if it didn't fit a standard relay holder why would that matter given the OP is going to use it for a custom application? As long as its got terminals on that he can hook his wires up to that's all that matters.

This thread got a little chippy :)

In the end I just relented and picked up a 40 amp toggle at a local hardware store and it did the trick.

Nice styled 40 amp rocker doesn't exist for future reference. I did find some 50 amp rockers but they aren't something you'd use in a vehicle. There are some styled toggles (kind of like what you'd expect to find in a drag racer) but they get a little pricey for what they are.

I did find some relays in the 40 amp range but the toggle was the simplest solution for my needs.

Thank you for the help everyone.

Link to the rocker you found?

I could use one as well.

Ended up just going with a toggle not a rocker. Couldn't find a nicely styled rocker in that amperage, they all looked very industrial and were too large.

Plenty of 40 amp toggles available just no rockers.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.