• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

6 Meters is OPEN

Big Meteor Shower this morning!!!
MS 1.3.21 II.jpg

Texas/OK/KY/OH/Minn/VA/NC/CT/Penn/ILL/LOU/FLA...at least!!:love::LOL:
Fun Stuff
All the Best
Gary

PS: 14 states so far...ADD Tenn/GA now
Partial list GRIDS worked:
EL: 29...99
EM: 15...20...30...56...58...60...70...78...89...90
EN: 26...70...80
FM: 06...07...17...27
FN: 32

Last edited:
Hey Gary you ever going get a wire back up for 75 meters?

Yes Ken, but only about 35-40 feet presently.
When I can get Cherry Picker in here, to work on towers will try and get back up to
45 - 50+ feet level like before.
Still works well, but it changed the pattern and noise threshold little higher where it is now.:(
Hope all is well 73
All the Best
Gary

Reactions: wavrider
6m 5.6.21.jpg

6m Map 5.6.21.jpg

VA (K4WWA) and CT (WZ1V) not shown but worked also!!!
Who says 6m never opens !!!!:whistle::ROFLMAO:
All the Best
Gary/W9FNB

PS: Should make note. Band was open yesterday late afternoon. Mid-West working FLA and NE.
Texas working West Coast. Louisiana Stations working SW to Coast, and some Central Plains states.

I heard station in Miami, FLA...INDOOR LOOP/100 watts:eek:...he was S9 for about 10 minutes!!!!:LOL:

5.31.21 6m.jpg

Even a junk EFHW or vertical antenna would make contacts today on 6m...Signals from East coast and West plains states S9 to 30 over S9...
Crazy conditions. 23:00z
Enjoy SSB/CW map(real radio)...NO DIGI junk shown:eek::rolleyes:
All the Best
Gary/W9FNB

Utah/Tenn/FLA/ CT/Mich/Wis/VA/GA/Minn bunches of New England states...
:ROFLMAO:Mobile contacts/ WP4/VP5/VP2:whistle:

Reactions: Blackcat630

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    BLACKOUT HF
  • @ BJ radionut:
    I am beginning the packing process...XENIA bound Going "Lite": this year....2 items for sale...Rig #1 = FT-920/Gud to Ex condition/Hand Mike/pwr cord/manual (NO BOX) ... #2 = My 1 owner FT-950....EX condition...Original Shipping Double Box/Factory Manual/Never used hand mike...Booths 9107-9111...Ya'al come by say hello...
  • @ BJ radionut:
    Incoming Region Produces X3 Solar Flare
    May 15, 2024 @ 14:55 UTC
    Another major solar flare, but this time from an active region just beginning to turn into view off the east limb. It is possible that the group responsible is old AR 3654 from the previous rotation. The latest flare, an X2.99 event just peaked at 14:38 UTC (May 15). Stay tuned