• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

(Admin's\ Owner ) The amateur call sign section!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats the whole point Hamer, this is a cb board always has been if you don't want people to know who you are don't tell them.

I have been a member of this board since about 6 months after it was started by Charger 383 and it was never a CB board.It has always been a radio enthusiast's board.That means CB,ham,shortwave listeners,scanner listeners etc.Granted CB'ers/freebanders are the majority of the population.

If you want to play super radio god go to QRZ .
Good day!!!

It seems that you have something against people simply because they are hams. WHY!? Can't we beat it into your skull that ALL HAMS ARE NOT ELITISTS! Yes there are some but they are every where in every hobby.Is it because to admit that you would have to admit you are wrong and have nothing to whine about?I have never seen such a little thing like this cause so much grief to people for no reason whatsoever.Geeesh I am getting sick and tired of attitudes like this calling hams "super radio gods" simply because YOU have a problem with some of them.The vast majority of hams with only about one exception (guess who,no not me) on this board are by far and large more tolerant and open to CB'ers and freebanders than the other way around.That should tell you something.

"Register with your callsign and use the email you registered on QRZ and you can enjoy the amateur radio chat room."

I took the first step. I registered with QRZ.

I object to the argument about people in the private sections talking behind your back because it is very conceited. I mean you must have a ridiculously bloated ego if you think that you're special enough to make any of us want to talk about you behind closed doors or not. It (the HAM chat) gets moderated just like the rest of the site does, and the same rules apply (including the ban on posting pictures or personal information without having the express permission of the individuals involved in such). Stuff like this may lead to a discussion of this in the HAM section. Would you like some cheese to go with your whine by the way?

This has never been an exclusive CB or freeband, or HAM site. That's why I like this site, because it's not stuffy like the ham specific sites and unless crap like this topic comes up, relations between hams and CB/freeband users are quite good. There's the occasional bad egg around here but then again you'll get that everywhere to some extent.

In fact I may change the rules of my new forum to something like "People with such low self esteem they need to whine about others having a special use forum"... I've not decided as yet.

yama junk owna this is not a cb only forum,click on "What is the worldwide radio forum all about" or please read:

The Worldwide Radio Forum is an online community made up of devoted enthusiasts of the Radio hobbies. Unlike other radio related sites, this Forum is not dedicated to a specific radio service, but instead opens its doors to all radio related activities. All enthusiasts and operators of anything radio related are welcome here, including Amateurs (Hams), CB'ers, Freebanders, and any others. This is NOT the place to publicly pass judgment on anyone else's enjoyment of the hobby, regardless of the legalities.

The forum also provides a showcase for small companies and individuals to showcase their radio related products directly to their target audience in the form of web based advertising. For details on how to advertise your company on the Worldwide Radio Forum, email Moleculo.

This forum contains one of the finest online collections of individual hobbyists and professional technicians. Courtesy and respect toward others are expected of everyone, but above all, HAVE FUN

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.