• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

An absolutely fabulous read from 1977...

I did a search in Spotify for your CB Centric playlist, but no results. I was just wanted to see if there was any files that I could add to my CB song archive. Maybe I didn't enter something correctly, I'm not certain.

I wasn't thinking of anyone trying to find it.... I didn't have the name exactly right.

In actuality is is.....

CB Radio-centric

just like that.

Reactions: sunbulls
I wasn't thinking of anyone trying to find it.... I didn't have the name exactly right.

In actuality is is.....

CB Radio-centric

just like that.

Do you just type that into the search bar at the top to find it? Was wanting a good station like that, just didn't feel like making one myself. I copy/pasted that into the search bar, didn't find any results. Do you have it set as public/shared?

Do you just type that into the search bar at the top to find it? Was wanting a good station like that, just didn't feel like making one myself. I copy/pasted that into the search bar, didn't find any results. Do you have it set as public/shared?
Sorry I have been sparse for a few days..... we just buried my dad yesterday. I am just back at work.

I checked the playlist is marked Public.

When I type CB Radio-centric in my search box at the top.... it shows up such that I can click on it and get IN to it that way.

So that should work..... I think.

Sorry I have been sparse for a few days..... we just buried my dad yesterday. I am just back at work.

I checked the playlist is marked Public.

When I type CB Radio-centric in my search box at the top.... it shows up such that I can click on it and get IN to it that way.

So that should work..... I think.

Dang. Hate to hear that.
Buried my dad when I was nine. Seems like yesterday.
Sorry for your loss.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.