• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Beware of superhawkwss6 on Ebay

I don't even own a nitrous bottle anymore and there hasn't been a supercharger in my life for years now......

Where is this thread going next ??

toilet_flushing_5.jpg

I heard him on the radio last night, happy go lucky and carefree. Oblivious to the feelings of all the people he has and will continue to rip off.

superhawkwss6 is a real piece of work. he buys and sells radio equiptment on ebay. this guy is a real scammer. He takes advantage of eBay's buyer protection rules and steals your item. He will bid on your item and win it and buy it. a week or so later after he receives it you get a notice from eBay or Paypal that he has initiated a significantly not as described case against you and before you can even reply to that he has escalalated to a claim. eBay and Paypal always side with him(as they do any buyer), and make you refund his money. then he sends back a box of junk, uasally a radio carcass. not the item you sent him. he has done this to numerous people. just go to eBay and check his feedback. many have complained to eBay about what he has done and even submitted pictures of the item he was supposed to have sent back to them which exactly matches identical items he has for sale, right down to the marks and scratches yet eBay will do nothing about him. he always says that the seller has baited and switched him but how can one person be baited and switched so many times. He has 100% positive feedback but the reason for this is you cant give a buyer negative feedback on ebay. just go into his feedback and search the feedback he has left for others and you will find the people he has screwed. he goes by superhawkwss6 on eBay. his name is Chris Pasquinelli and lives in Ft Washington Maryland. he operates a radio shop called turbo electronics
thanks

well chris got me on a mk4a for 1400 bucks i didnt know nothing about him till i became a member on this siteand another site on FB. my mk4a has to have a complete rebuild lets all get together and put him out of busisness !!!!

well chris got me on a mk4a for 1400 bucks i didnt know nothing about him till i became a member on this siteand another site on FB. my mk4a has to have a complete rebuild lets all get together and put him out of busisness !!!!

Sorry to hear that. That kind of money is what would make me think about a road trip with my favorite Louisville Slugger.

Guys like this don't last forever. Eventually karma catches up with with them.

I can only speak for my self. He bought a radio from me. Bid at the last minute, never asked any questions. Shipped him the radio and got the phone call saying he was sending it back.
I was told because of his feed back if I was to complain to ebay. He would win the case and it would cost me more. He olny cost me 40.00 If you E-bay put him on your no bid list.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.