• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Bob's CB Shop

Yeah Bob's had nothing to do with my coax choice. I have always run just what it takes to get from the antenna to the radio with no issues at all. Bob's never mentioned anything about coax at all. That 18 ft. BS is just that BS..
Bob's is truly top notch n my book, no over inflated ego like you here when talking to Fine Tune CB shop..

Yeah Bob's had nothing to do with my coax choice. I have always run just what it takes to get from the antenna to the radio with no issues at all. Bob's never mentioned anything about coax at all. That 18 ft. BS is just that BS..
Bob's is truly top notch n my book, no over inflated ego like you here when talking to Fine Tune CB shop..
Kinda hard to have any ego without basic test equipment.

Reactions: LeapFrog
Has anyone bought from Bob's CB lately?
I know this is an older thread but, is Bob's still a good place to deal with in 2022? Are there still good techs there to do an alignment and set dead keys high and low, etc..., in 2022?
If so, I may look for my next radio there.
Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Keto

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.