• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

can i make a 30m lattice tower by my self?

Perhaps I should have said "Out Building" instead of "out house". There is a steak restaurant that I call Out House. I'm old and brain damaged and that's all I can say about that.
sorry, i think you misunderstand me, thank you for telling me that is a house, maybe control house, before i thought it was a generator,

I would definitely lean towards it being a radio room with the air conditioner on the roof.
I would imagine with a tower as good as that one the generator would be on a separate trailer and the radio gear inside the air conditioned room.

I would definitely lean towards it being a radio room with the air conditioner on the roof.
I would imagine with a tower as good as that one the generator would be on a separate trailer and the radio gear inside the air conditioned room.
Thank you, i agree with you now,

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.