• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Ch 6 user is bleeding over EVERYWHERE

This has been asked before but here it is again: How do these obvious mental midgets manage to accumulate the funds necessary to build a station capable of wreaking this kind of havoc?
A good job an education and self employment is just some of the the things those mental midgets have, not counting their knowledge of two way radio.

Ok, I just got my first 11 meter since the seventies, only to discover it's dead quiet here in Edmonton, Alberta- except for the what must be the guy you all are talking about. I hear a guy with a southern drawl on ch6 and ch12. Actually, I hear a lot of Americans from all over for a few seconds at a time as the dial gets flipped. Kinda humorous as I do not get all the conversation.

I have no idea if my radio even reaches a kilometer. No one to respond.. lol. I am sure someone is around, I just need to listen longer to find the standby channels the bases are listening to.

Are you near any highways that truckers use? Try channel 19. Might get s response if you are close enough to highway. Within 5-8 miles.

An SSB radio you would probably make more contacts with. There is always Canada stations coming in here to FL on SSB. And it can be done with a stock radio.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.