• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

ClearComm AR3500: need to identify parts for alignment

Roger Dodger

Apr 14, 2005
Pennsylvania (west)
Trying to align an AR3500. I have the alignment procedures that lists what to connect to & what to adjust for, however the test points and coils are not labeled on the pcb among other items used as test points. Anyone got a pictorial or diagram labeling what is what? I've traced & identified TP 1, 2, 3 but the IF xformers aren't labeled, and the xistor id # (Q, 1, Q2 etc.) are covered on the pcb by the component itself. Searching online in different forums hasn't been productive either. Thanks.

Trying to align an AR3500. I have the alignment procedures that lists what to connect to & what to adjust for, however the test points and coils are not labeled on the pcb among other items used as test points. Anyone got a pictorial or diagram labeling what is what? I've traced & identified TP 1, 2, 3 but the IF xformers aren't labeled, and the xistor id # (Q, 1, Q2 etc.) are covered on the pcb by the component itself. Searching online in different forums hasn't been productive either. Thanks.

http://www.cbtricks.com/radios/clear_channel_corp/ar3500/index.htm

Reactions: midnight special

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.