• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

D-104 HELP! (non technical)

I finally got around to digging the mic out of my storage room, but my memory isn't quite as good as it used to be. The mic isn't completely chrome - it has a black neck. Anyway, here are a few pics that show the difference between it and a silver/night k eagle:

This is a pic of the board in my silver k eagle:

d104skeboard.jpg

Here's a pic of the board in the d104 with a single tone roger beep:

d104bottom.jpg

Here's a close up of it - I accidently reversed the order of the vox and 20db pad positions when I put it on the pic:

d104pcbbottom.jpg

And here's a close up of the top side of the board showing the roger beep module:

d104pcbtop.jpg

Here's pics of the front and back of the mic:

d104front.jpg
d104back.jpg

I got this mic several years ago when I purchased a radio from one of the locals. I have only seen a couple others (on FeePay) that have the single tone roger beep. Since you have never seen one in 37 years then they must uncommon?
I'd love to see the pictures you posted but it says photo not found, click here. I click and nothing. Damn!!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.