• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Dang my luck

Porkchop is in disguise. Since he's undercover I won't say which one.If you know anything about the force you can figure out which one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rwb
Well, it's ok - Aniken....

Astros' gone Astral...

Judys' gone under, in Disguise in Witness Protection due to Spacely Sprockets having Copyright Infringement issues...Being a secretary has perks and perps too...

Elroy's done with the Courts over the Technology rights in his Tickle Me Elmo Electrocution lawsuit case - seems he was being sued as the responsible party for having live-Chassis Elmo's Fits and the kids having "fits" when they grabbed him while he was still charging using the 70-Volt Samsung battery that were involved in the latest recall.

Jane's gone Rouge - has had enough of the Married life and has joined REN-SJW network and is now giving commencement speeches in colleges for the Elderly.

The only thing that seems to still work around here is Rosie, poor old gal is rusty but still functional.

Haha continue with humor ,i enjoy it.
Family portrait

Well, it's ok - Aniken....

Astros' gone Astral...

Judys' gone under, in Disguise in Witness Protection due to Spacely Sprockets having Copyright Infringement issues...Being a secretary has perks and perps too...

Elroy's done with the Courts over the Technology rights in his Tickle Me Elmo Electrocution lawsuit case - seems he was being sued as the responsible party for having live-Chassis Elmo's Fits and the kids having "fits" when they grabbed him while he was still charging using the 70-Volt Samsung battery that were involved in the latest recall.

Jane's gone Rouge - has had enough of the Married life and has joined REN-SJW network and is now giving commencement speeches in colleges for the Elderly.

The only thing that seems to still work around here is Rosie, poor old gal is rusty but still functional.

Now that’s hilarious. I see how that mind works...

Y’all doing it all wrong. You order something and it shows up, do what I do when my wife asks about it. I say it’s a radio someone mailed to me to work on, heehee.

You sell something and have to mail it, say it’s something you worked on and you’re mailing it back. Then you LIE, like a cheap rug on the floor, with rolled up corners and you say you didn’t find anything wrong with it and you didn’t charge them much. Make up your own price, cheap...real cheap.

Y’all got to learn the power of the dark side.

Hey Wildrat! Haven't heard from you in a while...

Hey, when you get back to CB Tricks, look over his Radio section off of the main page - hasn't fixed the forums but he's been adding in stuff...

Here's a clue...

QUAD5.gif

(Featured Radio got put in somewhere around March of 2018!)

Porkchop is in disguise. Since he's undercover I won't say which one.If you know anything about the force you can figure out which one.

You just noticed?

Hate to be the harbinger of bad news, but it seems the moment I showed up over here others got nervous....

Kinda reminds me of the "den of Thieves"

They were too busy stealing from each other to pay attention to their loot, until there was nothing left to steal...

Same around here, too many watching all the rest - that are too busy watching others - watching the others in the rest of the group...looking back at you...

Welcome to Empire Government 101 - Class is Concurrent - find a seat...

Lunch is at noon, these "kids" are still waking up...
Justintimeformeals.gif

Y’all have confused me, who am I? I’m the same ole Sith Pimp I’ve always been or I thought I was. What if I’m not who I thought I was and I’ve been being somebody else all this time that thought he was somebody that he isn’t but doesn’t want to be? Maybe this is all just a dream and this is not real?

Why y’all do me like this???

Young Padawan, Remember what Yogurt, er - Yoda said to you...

"Use your power of the Schwartz"
Schwartz.jpg

I always keep a can of this in the fridge...
LiquidSchwartz.jpg

But most of all - young Aniken - let the force show you the ways you need to go...
Butthurt.gif

I've been accused of worse....

Reactions: Rwb and kaos513
Here's something else that got missed ... July 10 - 50 years ago...Apollo 10 launched to attempt to "dock" the LM and CM together - nicknamed Snoopy and Charlie Brown while in orbit loop around the moon...
SnoopyOnTheMoon.png

And they even had Live Color TV...
SnoopyCharliebrown.jpg

So to celebrate...

Here's a stuffy...
Snoopy50th.gif

So we've come a long way, and somehow it' seems' like we've really never got past the moonshot...

So since this threads been re-loomed and re-wound into a "Hi Jack!" - thought I'd spread some love - guys you're here for a common theme the above symbolizes, the technology we use came from that era - so enjoy the LSI Integration lessons learned since then and realize whom we are and where we came from - made us what we are now...

Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.