• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Davis Bury Flex

Get plenty shots of the beer too

10-4 on the beer! May not drink much while its going up but after its up the party starts. The guys at work are always asking if my pole is up so maybe I need some pole dancers to get the party started!:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
But I will have to ask the wife:sad::sad::sad::sad::whistle:

10-4 on the beer! May not drink much while its going up but after its up the party starts. The guys at work are always asking if my pole is up so maybe I need some pole dancers to get the party started!:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
But I will have to ask the wife:sad::sad::sad::sad::whistle:

Unless the guys at work were women I'd be worried about the (if you're pole is up) question/

First they called it a may pole then a maybe pole. I guess im so sexy I fire up both genders LOL!!:blush:

Moleculo, it is too late to think about pictures, mac, packrat, and clean have redirected the thread into Alice in Wonderland meets Bevis & Butthead. :rolleyes:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.