• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Dx in South Texas

Anyone hearing any Dx? Did a little SWL this afternoon late
There are some spots on the sun! I heard some Spain and Portugal operators today.....many South America, some Australian and New Zealand the bands are not closed. Conditions are weaker but ?.... not closed 73

Did a little SWLing today ..... Band is open, Portugal, Bahamas, S America, Jamaca, Australia, New Caledonia, all easy copy 5/5 to 5/9
A 153 or 53 not sure ? Was also in the mix.....Portugal working a 43 division was a good one......all about 530 pm cst. Good luck 73

Hey Ghutch, good to talk to you on air again - heard also what you did except New Caledonia, couple good dx day's on 11m.

Was on 20m last couple days, loud 5/9+ signals from 9K2GS and 9K2UU from
Kuwait. Seeing a lot more spots for Asia into the US - mourning time: Laos, China, Macau, Brunei.

While night time seeing Asiatic Russian stations coming in again, went away for awhile. Also hearing more India stations toward evening.

Also was in the pile up for a station in Azerbaijan but he was going off a pre list, would have been a new one me - but still cool to hear him 4/6 into Ohio:drool:

Gotta love 20m always can tune into someone and get my dx fix!

Philip

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    BLACKOUT HF
  • @ BJ radionut:
    I am beginning the packing process...XENIA bound Going "Lite": this year....2 items for sale...Rig #1 = FT-920/Gud to Ex condition/Hand Mike/pwr cord/manual (NO BOX) ... #2 = My 1 owner FT-950....EX condition...Original Shipping Double Box/Factory Manual/Never used hand mike...Booths 9107-9111...Ya'al come by say hello...
  • @ BJ radionut:
    Incoming Region Produces X3 Solar Flare
    May 15, 2024 @ 14:55 UTC
    Another major solar flare, but this time from an active region just beginning to turn into view off the east limb. It is possible that the group responsible is old AR 3654 from the previous rotation. The latest flare, an X2.99 event just peaked at 14:38 UTC (May 15). Stay tuned