• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

eBay rip offs post em up

that money from 6 -10 years ago. most of the market has took a crap on used prices. the days of $400 cobra 2000's and $80 d104's are over.

Reactions: 1 person
If you had that same radio collecting dust in your shack and some maul droppen turd offered you 3 bills for it, would u take it?

:)

Word to your beaver!

I got a NIB Cobra 2000 in a locked, hermetically sealed vault under constant 24 armed watch that I'm keeping until I retire. By then it should be worth about $1,000,000 Canadian give or take a few loonies.

Of course, with 2012 looming over our heads I may just put in on eBay this weekend.

dam ,guess i sold my 29 gtl way under price .what was i thinking ...lol

dsc00699v.jpg

Shot at 2011-10-14

Reactions: 1 person
if that cobra 29 sells for that price, i have two sitting here that are almost mint ready for eBay.
Strange how the CB radio's and stuff sell or at least try to sell for 3x what there really worth. i have yet to see ham rigs for 3x the price.

if that cobra 29 sells for that price, i have two sitting here that are almost mint ready for eBay.
Strange how the CB radio's and stuff sell or at least try to sell for 3x what there really worth. i have yet to see ham rigs for 3x the price.

Uh-Oh. Now you've done it! you just had to ask, didn't you. :D

Let's see now the replies will probably run something like this:

"Because CB'ers are Dumb-asses"

or

"Because Hams are not Dumb-asses"

or

"Because Hams are notorious tight wads"

The list is endless.

:D

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.