• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Epic Cat Fight

HAHAHAHA, That was awsome, I thought cats ate birds ?
Looks like the black cat made them a offer they couldn't refuse

Reactions: 1 person
Haha what a weird video....the birds must have been a cat in there prior life! Reincarnation (y)

I hate cats....damn devils are always waking me up at 4am fighting outside my bedroom window....if I did not live in town....clack clack...BOOM!

Reactions: 2 people
Been going on for many yrs...don't know why they choose my house to have their late night bloody cat fights......nearly gave me a heart attack screaming outside my window when I was sound asleep.....make yer hair stand on end.

I hate cats....damn devils are always waking me up at 4am fighting outside my bedroom window....if I did not live in town....clack clack...BOOM!

Although I do not have to put up with the sounds of them I also hate cats. Always have and always will. Dogs are my thing. Not little rat dogs but something in the 50-60 pounds and up class. They tend to keep the cats (and cat owners) away. :D

what's up with those cats?

I have a cat, that's about 15 years old now (actually it's my daughters) but it only has one eye because it got in a fight with a Gray Fox and lost one...But even with one eye, I seen the cat lying out in the back yard, with a Mockingbird swooping down at it, jump straight up in the air and snatch the bird out of the air, and have Mockingbird dinner before...

He use to catch Field Rat's out in the back pasture and after killing them bring them up and leave them at the back door, I guess so I could see he was good for something other than being something else for me to feed...Now days tho he just eats the things, and all I find is the left-overs.

what's up with those cats?

I have a cat, that's about 15 years old now (actually it's my daughters) but it only has one eye because it got in a fight with a Gray Fox and lost one...But even with one eye, I seen the cat lying out in the back yard, with a Mockingbird swooping down at it, jump straight up in the air and snatch the bird out of the air, and have Mockingbird dinner before...

He use to catch Field Rat's out in the back pasture and after killing them bring them up and leave them at the back door, I guess so I could see he was good for something other than being something else for me to feed...Now days tho he just eats the things, and all I find is the left-overs.

(y)
My cat made him self a fort in a tree shrub we got in the back yard, he lays there until the birds land than bam! Trots back into the house with a bloody feathery gift for me :eek:
BTW my little lion lays in the yard and birds mess with him but I haven't seen him swoop up and catch one yet.:eek:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.