• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

EVEN RETARDS CAN GET A LICENSE NOW

YOUR DROULLING ON YOUR SELF
(drooling)

Probably have done that in my sleep :D BBQ ribs will make that happen with your eyes wide open :LOL:

HW MANY HERE CAN PASS THE 1970s WRITTEN EXAM???

Never had to take that one. But in all respect there will always be someone that had to take a tougher test than you or I did. There are probably some here on this forum that have so much more Technical background in electronics and physics that would send you or I spinning off like a tornado. Does that make your or my accomplishment any worse ? All of us can add to our knowledge and better ourselves in the hobby. But I would far rather talk on the air with someone that knows the basics and has a wonderful helpful personality than someone that has all the technical brains in the world and belittle what you have accomplished.

WHEN YOU WORK AND STRIVE FOR GOALS IT MEANS MUCH MORE TO YOU.

That's why I feel good about myself :D

Re: 0K MENTALLY CHALLENGED GETTING A TICKET(IQ-42!)

K8PG said:
IS THAT BETTER,SO HOW ABT THIS ,IF A PERSON CAN WRITE AND CONVERSE IN A INTELLIGENT MANNER FINE,BUT IF YOU CANT SPELL YOUR NAME AND YOUR DROULLING ON YOUR SELF
AND PASS THE EXTRA TEST ,THATS LAME AS HELL,ROUTE MEMORIZATION!NO KNOWLEDGE.A FACT I PROMOTE AMATEUR
RADIO A LOT AND BEEN ON MANY VE TEAMS AND GIVEN HUNDREDS OF NOVICE EXAMS(CW /WRITTEN)I HATE TO SEE HOW MANY FOLKS ARE GOING TO GET FRIED DO TO INEXPERIENCE, I LIKE CHURNING THE POT!IVE BEEN ON VE TEAMS WERE I WOULD NOT SIGN THE APPLICANTS PAPERS,I SEEN VEs GIVE A FEW ANSWERS-I OPTED OUT AND NEVER WAS ON THAT TEAM AGN.HW MANY HERE CAN PASS THE 1970s WRITTEN EXAM???QUALIFACATIONS MAKE OR BREAK,YOU CAN TALK THE TALK ,BUT PROOF IN KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY SETS
"REAL RADIO OPRS" APART FROM THE WANT TO BEs AND THE
GOLDEN SCRWDRIVERS!Pride of Amateur Radio operators is going to the septic tank-ANYONE CAN TALK ON a MIC and turn on a switch-JUST LIKE THE REST OF OUR NATION GOING TO HELL -EVERYTHING DUMBED DOWN-OR INSTANT GRATIFACATION
WHEN YOU WORK AND STRIVE FOR GOALS IT MEANS MUCH MORE TO YOU. :D

DE K8PG -Paul CW LIVES-CW IS !
(O.O.) SEE YOU ON 7.022-7.026
3>70WPM-(HAND KEY-BUG-PADDLE)NO PC CODE
E-MAIL FOR SKED,AND/OR CW PRACTICE
NCRD/NCS-3905 CCN-160-80-40-20 CW NETS :D

I may get banned for this, but you are kidding right?
Reason #2 I know that I wasted $14

Ha! You must be right. I think all new applicants for a ham license should demand to take a code test. Demand to take the written test in long-hand. And only allow one mistake for a pass/fail grade (and only if that mistake is in spelling your name). So what if the requirements have changed!
Little ridiculous, isn't it?
Also took the commercial tests, once in the little 'green room' in Dallas, later in a computer testing facility. Passed both. If I have a choice of looking at the guy doing the testing in the little 'green room', or the lady doing the testing in the computer facility, that flat-topped, suspendered guy is going to be very lonely! As for the integrity of the Dallas testers in the 'green room', I asked for a radar endorsement on a 3rd class radio telephone permit... and got it! Wish I still had that little piece of paper, very rare!
- 'Doc

K8PG,

I think you posted in the wrong forum.
This is the WWRF, not QRZ.

K8PG said:
A FACT I PROMOTE AMATEUR
RADIO A LOT

EVEN RETARTS CAN GET A LICENSE NOW

IT TAKES NO MOTAVATION TO GET A LICENSE

Pride of Amateur Radio operators is going to the septic tank

I don't think you should consider a career in advertising if that's your idea of promoting amateur radio.

And, you know the saying "people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones"?...

Well, if we critique the spelling and grammar in your posts, we could argue the the "dumbing down of amateur radio" extends to the educational field as well.

Example:
You spell the word "retard" as "retart".
You spell the word "motivation" as "motavation".
You spell the word "qualification" as "qualifacation".
You spell the word "drooling" as "droulling".
you use the word "were" where it should be "where".

Grammatically, your sentences are basically all run-on sentences with little or no punctuation. If I were grading you on your command of the english language, I would have to fail you.

Are you somehow different from the new hams you are condemning? I think not.

Look forward to catching you on the CW portion of the HF bands, but you will have to slow down so you can copy my slow-code sending, and so that I can understand your misspellings :D

73 fellow amateur operator.

Re: 0K MENTALLY CHALLENGED GETTING A TICKET(IQ-42!)

K8PG said:
IS THAT BETTER,SO HOW ABT THIS ,IF A PERSON CAN WRITE AND CONVERSE IN A INTELLIGENT MANNER FINE,BUT IF YOU CANT SPELL YOUR NAME AND YOUR DROULLING ON YOUR SELF
AND PASS THE EXTRA TEST ,THATS LAME AS HELL,ROUTE MEMORIZATION!NO KNOWLEDGE.A FACT I PROMOTE AMATEUR
RADIO A LOT AND BEEN ON MANY VE TEAMS AND GIVEN HUNDREDS OF NOVICE EXAMS(CW /WRITTEN)I HATE TO SEE HOW MANY FOLKS ARE GOING TO GET FRIED DO TO INEXPERIENCE, I LIKE CHURNING THE POT!IVE BEEN ON VE TEAMS WERE I WOULD NOT SIGN THE APPLICANTS PAPERS,I SEEN VEs GIVE A FEW ANSWERS-I OPTED OUT AND NEVER WAS ON THAT TEAM AGN.HW MANY HERE CAN PASS THE 1970s WRITTEN EXAM???QUALIFACATIONS MAKE OR BREAK,YOU CAN TALK THE TALK ,BUT PROOF IN KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY SETS
"REAL RADIO OPRS" APART FROM THE WANT TO BEs AND THE
GOLDEN SCRWDRIVERS!Pride of Amateur Radio operators is going to the septic tank-ANYONE CAN TALK ON a MIC and turn on a switch-JUST LIKE THE REST OF OUR NATION GOING TO HELL -EVERYTHING DUMBED DOWN-OR INSTANT GRATIFACATION
WHEN YOU WORK AND STRIVE FOR GOALS IT MEANS MUCH MORE TO YOU. :D

DE K8PG -Paul CW LIVES-CW IS !
(O.O.) SEE YOU ON 7.022-7.026
3>70WPM-(HAND KEY-BUG-PADDLE)NO PC CODE
E-MAIL FOR SKED,AND/OR CW PRACTICE
NCRD/NCS-3905 CCN-160-80-40-20 CW NETS :D

You never give up do you Paul.

TheBandit aka VE7NOT

Dealer said:
K8PG said:

KELLOGGS CORNFLAKES FILL THIS FORM OUT ON THE BACK OF THE BOX AND SEND WITH 1 BOX TOP,GET YOUR EXTRA AND
GENERAL RADIO TELEPHONE LICENSE :p :p :p :p :p

WHAT A JOKE!!!!!!!!!

What I would like to know is how did a Piss Fart like you
ever get to be a moderator ??

Looks like WWRF is going to Hell in a Handbasket !!!

What has happened to the powers that use to Be.

The Dealer said that....
.............Excellent point, the guy has had a chip on his shoulder from the beginning.

lords said:
EVEN RETARTS CAN GET A LICENSE NOW ...lol wow sounds like a bad day..I bet if someone you loved or knew that was retarted you wouldn't be saying this...

I do hope the blue bus runs you over one day :p...lol
......I had to comment on this post due to the fact that I laughed my a$$ off when I read it, (my step son has cerebral palsy) and I thank you for calling him on that ;)

CDX8412 said:
K8PG,

I think you posted in the wrong forum.
This is the WWRF, not QRZ.

K8PG said:
A FACT I PROMOTE AMATEUR
RADIO A LOT

Pride of Amateur Radio operators is going to the septic tank

I don't think you should consider a career in advertising if that's your idea of promoting amateur radio.

And, you know the saying "people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones"?...

Well, if we critique the spelling and grammar in your posts, we could argue the the "dumbing down of amateur radio" extends to the educational field as well.

Example:
You spell the word "retard" as "retart".
You spell the word "motivation" as "motavation".
You spell the word "qualification" as "qualifacation".
You spell the word "drooling" as "droulling".
you use the word "were" where it should be "where".

Grammatically, your sentences are basically all run-on sentences with little or no punctuation. If I were grading you on your command of the english language, I would have to fail you.

Are you somehow different from the new hams you are condemning? I think not.

Look forward to catching you on the CW portion of the HF bands, but you will have to slow down so you can copy my slow-code sending, and so that I can understand your misspellings :D

73 fellow amateur operator.
.........Priceless :rknrl

Sonwatcher said:
YOUR DROULLING ON YOUR SELF
(drooling)

Probably have done that in my sleep :D BBQ ribs will make that happen with your eyes wide open :LOL:

HW MANY HERE CAN PASS THE 1970s WRITTEN EXAM???

Never had to take that one. But in all respect there will always be someone that had to take a tougher test than you or I did. There are probably some here on this forum that have so much more Technical background in electronics and physics that would send you or I spinning off like a tornado. Does that make your or my accomplishment any worse ? All of us can add to our knowledge and better ourselves in the hobby. But I would far rather talk on the air with someone that knows the basics and has a wonderful helpful personality than someone that has all the technical brains in the world and belittle what you have accomplished.

WHEN YOU WORK AND STRIVE FOR GOALS IT MEANS MUCH MORE TO YOU.

That's why I feel good about myself :D
.........Very well said! (I read through this thread kind of fast, and overlooked this post) Also, "A Pop-tart re-heated." that was a good one park :)

I'm going to get a little off topic, sorry, but here I go. It would be great if we had to take a test to qualify to do everything and the tests were always as hard as possible. We could really weed-out the riff-raff.

For example if to own and operate a car you had to take a test on the technical and theory of operation of an IC and every other aspect of a car. Henry Ford said that his only responsibilities were to make sure his cars supplied air, fuel, compression, and spark; anything else was user error. I you couldn't start the car because the points weren't gapped properly or the carburetor was out of adjustment, it is your fault and you should be able to fix it yourself. Everyone should be able to use a stick shift and crank start a car. Now take that and multiply in the complexities of modern automobiles, those who could pass a sufficiently difficult test would nearly have the roads to themselves.

Lets be elitist in all things. One can broadcast over a computer or phone via text, voice, and video so we should test before allowing people to use a phone or computer. You had better have some plumbing prowess or you will be using a well and outhouse. Learn to loom and sew or you won't have clothes. Is your carpentry up to snuff? Maybe you can have shelter. I love having heat and air, I'm glad I don't have to pass a test on its theory, application, and design in order to use it. By the way, who here knows semaphore or how to smoke signal? I don't, but I don't want to use those forms of communication either.

The fact is that there was a time that in order to own and/or operate any of these things, you needed these skills and knowledge, but as technology changes and products are more watered down and user friendly it all becomes less necessary. That is just the way it always works. The inaccessible generally becomes more accessible.

My friend Chris has a very high tolerance for dairy products. I have watched him eat a stick of butter or drink a gallon of milk without getting sick.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.