• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Forum HF contest 16-17 May.

I'm ready and willing. I call out and there is nobody home. I even upped my power for the call outs and still got nothing.

i have some local jamming me right now.. i think he just sit there and wait for me

Last edited:
I was on 7.282 listened and heard nothing, rolled down to 7.265 and talked to the "RVRADIONETWORK" in Tn. So I know my gear is working. Is anybody having contact?
I have hit all frequencies any body hearing me?

I was hope'n the contest would be good especially since the weather forecast looks decent for the weekend.

Not seeing any contacts logged yet so I do not feel so bad about being at the work QTH and not able to sit in front of the radio.

Hope today turns out great and the forum is full of contacts for the contest.(y)

Reactions: w9cll and KD2GOE
I was hope'n the contest would be good especially since the weather forecast looks decent for the weekend.

Not seeing any contacts logged yet so I do not feel so bad about being at the work QTH and not able to sit in front of the radio.

Hope today turns out great and the forum is full of contacts for the contest.(y)
OHHHH, so its your fault then. :(

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.