• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Forum HF contest 16-17 May.

That freq is do able, top of the band, my VSWR is a little high there as I am cut for the bottom but the tuner will take care of that problem.

Working straight through until the 21st:(

Will try to get on the bands after work and early mornings.

Reactions: binrat
4x multiplier for QRP. For this contest QRP is 10 watts or less.

The above will qualify for any contacts made with me. I have a power amp but I don't run it because the neighbors all have old equipment and my transmissions cause them to freak out a bit. Plus the wife is on vacation and she is keeping me busy running and visiting and doing all of the things she doesn't have time for during the work week.
I will be on and off the air so it will be catch as catch can.

Last edited:
Reactions: binrat
Does anybody have a template for putting the contact information in a format that can just be copy/pasted in to the contest data? That would eliminate extra key punching.

Does anybody have a template for putting the contact information in a format that can just be copy/pasted in to the contest data? That would eliminate extra key punching.

I am lucky to get just a few contacts in the last couple of contacts. Sure did not take much time to put the contacts on the forum.

Word or notepad can be copied and pasted.

Sure did not take much time to put the contacts on the forum.
Word or notepad can be copied and pasted.

Okay, I understand. I was hoping for a spreadsheet format with the columns named for "Call Sign", "UTC time", "Signal Strength" and "Frequency". If there was a standard format it would be very easy for the judges to just import the data.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.