• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

FREQUENCY AND TIME FOR CONTACTS

Good Morning,
I'll be on the Radio after 1pm today on 40 and 16 LSB,periodically I'll be checking 38 LSB also, hoping to make some good contacts with some WDX forum members and others also,etc......

73's

Good Morning,
I'll be on the Radio after 1pm today on 40 and 16 LSB,periodically I'll be checking 38 LSB also, hoping to make some good contacts with some WDX forum members and others also,etc......

73's
If the conditions are okay I'll be trying for you. I'll be running barefoot til my helper gets back home! LOL

Reactions: AmericanEagle575
Hear ye hear ye....
I'll be on tomorrow from around 9:30AM central until 3:30 football.
Usual suspects, 36, 37, 39, 40, and possibly higher.
I'll also be monitoring that FM frequency down low.
73's

Edit: I was surprised by the number of contacts/qso's I managed to login. Florida, then up the east coast, north across Canada and down to Monteray Bay, and lastly was Navada. Not necessarily in that order. All but three of these were on lower sideband. The other three were down on that FM frequency.
I was also listening for Columbia, JJ @unit_399 but didn't hear anyone from that direction.

e72c635c1a1984fdba017422283e7b97--amateur-radio-ham-radio-1009405896.jpg

Last edited:
Good evening,I'm planning on being on the Air after 2pm on Sunday on the following channels: 38 and 40 LSB and periodically checking 16 also, hopefully conditions will be promising and be able to make contact with some WDX forum members out there and contacts in General, have a great weekend ahead!!!

73's

Reactions: Brother DXer
Good evening,I'm planning on being on the Air after 2pm on Sunday on the following channels: 38 and 40 LSB and periodically checking 16 also, hopefully conditions will be promising and be able to make contact with some WDX forum members out there and contacts in General, have a great weekend ahead!!!

73's
I have been on the air every late afternoon this week from about 6:30 PM EST until when I call CQ repeatedly on 36 thru 40 and all I get is static. (usually about 8:30 pm). I will be on (off and on) throughout the day tomorrow starting at about 9:30 am 'til ??? I will stick on 36 & 37. If we connect, let's go to 27.485 USB. Any and all WDX members. Then maybe we can have a good uninterrupted QSO, and get to know each other. I will monitor 27.485 USB all day. Let's make this a WDX-day.

TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT . . .
After working on it all week, I FINALLY got our gate opener installed and working. As I said in an earlier post, I used a Genie garage door opener, because companies that have real $500+ gate openers are POS and won't ship to Colombia. This turned out to be fine, because the Genie opener works perfect, and only cost $140 USD. When Luz came home this afternoon, and got out of her truck to open the gate, I opened it with the remote and freaked her out. This made all of the time I spent getting it together totally worth it.

- 399 J.J.

Last edited:
Good Morning Radio Friends,
Planning on being on the air after 2pm and hopefully make some contacts with some WDX forum members,etc......Ill be on 40 and 38 LSB and precodically checking 16 LSB also, just checked the DX Propagation Report and at the moment it looks good for DXING,of course that could change through out the day........... have a great Sunday ahead and take Care all of you!!

73's

Well, yesterday's huge thunderstorm finally blew by and no rain today... YET. So gonna head on down to the shack. It's 10am EST. I'll be on36 & 37 lsb. Would be nice to qso with some WDX folks.

J. J. 399

I don't seem to hear Columbia for some reason but Everytime I swing the beam around I stop on your azimuth and call out on the usual channels. I'm still trying.

Good Morning my Forum Friends, I'm planning on being on the Air after 230pm and will be on 38,40 and 16 LSB periodically, hopefully the Conditions will cooperate to make some good DX contacts,etc and reach forum members also........ have a great day today!!

73's

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic
Absolutely incredible conditions the last few days ! The band has literally been open worldwide during daylight hours. Yesterday was one of my best days for contacts in a long time, including making contact with division 133 Mariana Islands for the first time since 1999.

We are at the peak of the solar cycle right now and for the next year or so; conditions don't get any better than what they are right now, so get on those radios and make those exotic contacts while you can !

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.