• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Fun with guns

What is your general view on the right to keep and bear arms?

• Civilians have every right to keep AND bear (carry) arms

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
gun wielding hippies?

We can't have 'em around here, unless they are encased in a few inches of concrete and steel. And then you have to keep the ammo separate.

I should have the right to do as I please, but I don't want or trust my neighbors with that kind of responsibility.

park said:
I got royaly ripped a couple of years ago by the police for killing a wild dog that was about to attack me. They said it was illegal to discharge a fire arm in the county (i was out of the city limits). That's pretty bad when someone can't defend themselfs.

MY GOD PARK !! I THINK CUJO'S GOT YOUR NUMBER DUDE !! :p

c

Yeppers, lots o' fun keeping that ol' trigger finger happy. :D

I can remember a shooting experience when I was about 21 years old. One of the guys we went shooting with handed me his single action Ruger. He told me it had a hair trigger, I mean hair. I had never shot a pistol with a hair trigger like this. A feather would have set it off. I cocked the hammer back, and barely touched the side of the trigger, and almost blew the head off one of the guys we were with. Scared the poop outta' me - and him. I almost got my arse kicked that day. Accidents can happen very easily.

I will never give up my guns, for ANY reason. I don't care what happens here. I will die first, then, and only then, will they steel my guns.

LoneWolf

linearone said:
See people seem to miss the point about the whole thing. It doesnt matter worth a lick if its self defense, or murder... Sure the entences are different but you will still lose no matter what unless you are able to prove that there was no other alternative available to you except killing a person. Plain and simple. Sure, if a guy is walking up to your car with a knife, our first thought is to plug him right? Well when you are in front of the DA in court and they are explaining to a liberl ass jury that perhaps he wasnt trying to kill you, perhaps he wanted to show you the knife and commend you on your driving skills. Perhaps he was going to threaten you and not kill you... Perhaps you could have thrown the car in gear and beat feet out of there avoiding him altogether, Perhaps you could have ran away on foot without killing him... believe me, I know the deal. Unless you have been in court infront of the criminals crying family,trying to explain to 200 people why your best buddy was totally justified in taking another persons life because he had no other possible recourse to save his own you just will not understand.

You guys should all get and read thoroughly a copy of Massad Ayoob's book "In the Gravest Extreme". Its my bible for carrying

paws264 said:
........Everyone should have the right to be safe but, I'm sure that there is a balancing act; your personal concerns versus the saftey and rights of others and, I don't think that the others felt to safe with you drawing down and shooting wild dogs in the streets.

Even if the Wild Dog tried to carjack you, you would still have to go through the legal process and prove that it was self defense and not something else........

L-1, I think you missed my point and my attempt at humor; I was not sure how many legs the "Wild Dog" that he shot had....... 8)

linearone said:
broncoman529 said:
It's nice to see someone that worked on my radio enjoys firearms as much as I do. Here is me at the range using my Kel Tec P3AT:

wow, nice little gun, I think I will get one for my wife... I have one as a backup.... good girl gun.

no offense...

No offense taken, But your wife will hate you if you buy P3AT .380 for her as a "Girl gun". You said you have one as a back up, Have you ever shot it? The P3AT .380 kicks like a mule at only 11.1oz fully loaded. In the time I have owned my Kel Tec .380 P3AT I have shot over 250 rounds through it and my hands start screaming at me after about 40 rounds. It is definitely meant for self defense and not as a range gun. :D

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.