• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Got a new antenna up!!

ExitThirteen

Grumpy and Cranky
Apr 18, 2008
Cornpatch of Iowa
This is my "new" SPT-500 after I put it up today!! Got it for a great price from a friend of mine that is in the local SSB club. Sure is nice to be back on the airwaves again. Hopefully I can get an opportunity to make some contacts with some of the WWDX forum members!

IMG_20141102_162212_012_zpsbq2n6fk6.jpg

~Cheers~

Man that tower is screaming to have a beam put on it. Beam on it with the SPT-500 on top, best of both worlds.

Nice setup, it commands the airwaves, I also when home will look for you on 37, it has been open for weeks now a hornets nest.
DOCTOR/795

Looks good man!! Glad you got it up. Hope to make contact one of these days. Anyway, glad to see you got the new antenna up. Good deal.

Exit13, is that a 40ft ROHN tower you have? It is a sweet tower. Just curious like the rest of us. Again hope to make contact one of these days. Conditions are definitely getting better around morning time here. Lots of uk and Europe coming in around central Florida.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.