• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Heathkit SB200 stays keyed

SB200 stays keyed

Wavrider I put in a 110vdc relay so thats okay good. I donot go to ten meters I talk on 27.385, 27.375, 27.400,27.425 and you are right about it when I tell them I am on a Siltronix they tell me they cannot believe how good old radio sounds its puts out over 100watts on ssb I even talk local on am and most say it is real clear just took a while to learn how to set radio. I use a D104 silver eagle microphone and they say I am very loud. I am getting into ssb alot more like being able to have a actual conversation with people more than just giving out handle and location on like on skip talking on AM channels 28 and 17. I know Siltronix drifts but I have it down and stay on channel with no problem just need to get me a freq counter for ssb and I will be all set. Thanks for your help for sure. Jimbo165

N3ZI

google that, he has freq counter kits with user programmable offsets , I use them on my silkies and swans.

Yahoo siltronix groups another great source of info.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.