• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Heil goldline gm-4 MICROPHONE,

cbkidd1 is an excellent seller,just as described,very well packed,as promise,arrived in timely manner

BTW I have bought some other items from him in the last 4 months and every time he surpass my expectations

Thank you cbkidd1 is an awesome microphone

Tecnicoloco

Hey Tecnicoloco,
I could say the samething about you, I never thought about taking cash before you Talked me into it. That's better than a money order anyday, TecnicoLoco, Is a very straight up guy to deal with for sure, If he tells you he is going to send a money order out to you he does it, I find TecnicoLoco, to be a very honest person, TecnicoLoco You sure you don't want the radio also lol. Take care my friend. You and the family have a very nice weekend,

What ever happen to the part of the forum. Were you could leave feedback for someone you had dealings with? That part of the forum was great for both buyers and sellers,

Good post. On the old site there was no feedback forum per se but you could leave feedback in someone's profile after a sale or purchase. It does help. Overall I think the regulars here aren't going to hose anyone and some of us do a good job of sniffing out the scammers that register and make one for sale post.

I like the idea of requiring 100 posts before you can sell anything on the forum.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.