• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Idiot on 14.3130 right now.

if im on a band and do not like whats going on. i move on. not sit there and listen to the jerks. your going to have trouble makers on any band.

Smart man. I don't understand why people play into the games or go online and advertise for the jerks. If they weren't getting any attention they would go away. There's nothing anyone can say to discourage them.

Their goal is to disturb anyone that lets them. Every time someone insults them, threatens them, mentions them or complain about them they are letting the jerk win. It's getting worse everyday.

I avoid that stuff like the plague. Too many nice folks out there that actually want to have a nice QSO for me to waste my time on it. Maybe I'm a hypocrite though, because with that being said, the heil Hitler recording on YouTube from 10 meters pretty much has me in stitches whenever I listen to it. So stupid that it's funny. :LOL:

Brett

Reactions: LeapFrog and 2RT307

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.