• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

ISO: Oldpaint0

ExitThirteen

Grumpy and Cranky
Apr 18, 2008
Cornpatch of Iowa
Looking for Oldpaint0 here on the forums, I am having issues retrieving my PM's, I think it's something on my end with my computer, but not real sure. I sent a radio back to him and I need to make sure he got it ok.

Thanks!

~Cheers~

i tried to send him a PM also and the link does not work for me either. so it is not your computer.
at least I tried for you eitthirteen

I did send it, around Thanksgiving. I'd have to find the tracking number, hope I didn't throw it away on accident. If I did, I'll make a call on Monday and have USPS locate it, since I used my debit card to pay for the postage. You should've had it by now.

My thanks to Sonoma for directing Oldpaint to this thread. :)

~Cheers~

Update: It's on it's way back to me. Apparently, I went dyslexic and flipped 2 numbers around on the address, and it sat undeliverable. They put on a "Return to Sender" notice and it's coming back to me. Totally my fault for that. Should be back to me in the next couple days. Sorry! :oops:

~Cheers~

Update: It's on it's way back to me. Apparently, I went dyslexic and flipped 2 numbers around on the address, and it sat undeliverable. They put on a "Return to Sender" notice and it's coming back to me. Totally my fault for that. Should be back to me in the next couple days. Sorry! :oops:

~Cheers~
Well Thirteen it is an honest mistake fellar but at least wasn't lost in shipment out there somewhere. Make sure you have A.R.I. 72 Warehouse Drive Cleveland Ga. 30528 attn. Micah. Merry Christmas bud.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.