• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Million Muslim March on D.C.

"They don't blow it up, they buy it up."
You know, If I had a choice, I think I'd rather be bought than killed. I'm not particularly thrilled about anyone 'buying' me, but it's a little bit better than killing me, I think. See, then they'd have to support me in a means to which I am accustomed! Who says they'd do that? I do, other wise I ain't gonna be bought. Simple.
- 'Doc

Quoting anything as a proof of anything is a loosing proposition from the work 'go'. Doesn't matter if that 'anything' is the Bible or the Koran, or last Thursdays stock exchange report.
You are talking about religion, which is a matter of faith, not fact. Get used to it, it's a matter of what you believe. Is what you believe exactly what what's his name believes? I seriously doubt it. Might be 'close' but not exactly the same.
When you start thinking that YOUR belief is the only -TRUE- way of going about it, you've just started a 'bout' with human nature that you can not win.
I don't think I could care less what your religious beliefs are, as long as they don't conflict in a negative way with my life. When they do, then I will take exception to it. Can you honestly expect anyone to do other than that? I think you have some very unrealistic expectations if you do. I won't try to force my beliefs on you, so you better not try to force your beliefs on me. Is that so hard to understand?
- 'Doc

Reactions: 2 people
Deleted my post?:thumbdown:

x2. Oh well.

I wish they'd march like that down here in the South somewhere.

Any Canadians in this thread? What's the story on the Muslim that got hundreds of years of tradition and law changed that allows him to wear his 'towel' as uniform with a badge pinned to the front? Truth or rumor? I heard this at work last week when we had a dinner table discussion on how they are HIVing their way into our respective nations.

x2. Oh well.

Any Canadians in this thread? What's the story on the Muslim that got hundreds of years of tradition and law changed that allows him to wear his 'towel' as uniform with a badge pinned to the front? Truth or rumor? I heard this at work last week when we had a dinner table discussion on how they are HIVing their way into our respective nations.

Rock The Boat 1974 Hues Corporation - YouTube

I may not agree with something a person says....but I will stand behind there right to say it...especially if it is the truth....and what I posted was the absolute truth....would not have said it if it wasn't.....personally I thought my Troglodyte comment more harsh to those infected with the politically correct disease?

x2. Oh well.

I am a Canadian and he was not a Muslim. He was a Seihk from India. Big, no HUGE,difference. It was also not "hundreds of years" but rather maybe a little over one hundred years. The turbin was the only thing different. It was worn instead of the normal RCMP cap.You see up here we tend to be somewhat less racist and more open minded when it comes to allowing people to practice their teligious beliefs etc. as long as it is not illegal. Since the turbin is a part of the Seihk religion and is required to be worn in effect he was being denied his right to practice his religion. No harm no foul as I see it. Most others see it the same way up here. Our minds tend to be a bit more open.

Reactions: 1 person
Meh. It is what it is. Turban, Mountie hat... same-same. Problem most have here in the US is that all these cultures and religions want to be catered to. Go to these people's home countries and try to pull off what they have accomplished here, in North America, and see how that fares. Probably not too well. It can be argued that they left these home countries for better opportunity here in the US. Thing is, these people have a culture and heritage they can go back to if they wanted to. I'm an American. Not Indian, Paki, Mexican, Latino, African, Korean, Chinese, Vietnamese, Philippine, or whatever else. I'm a born American and a minority at the same time in my own country. 100% White US citizen. There's no box to check for that anymore when filling out paperwork.

It's not my fault, but my country's fault. I vote, but to no ends. The scales have finally been tipped so that it's a downward spiral from here on out. There is an increasing trend of US citizens leaving the country and renouncing their citizenships.

Last edited:
Its sad to see how far to the left this country has went.Its far different from when Kennedy are Reagan where in office.And i think it will be worse coming in the next few years.We cater to the leftist countries also,and spit in the faces of the ones we should be allies with.But the dead people and dogs and cats out vote us.

Reactions: 2 people
Muslims Genociding Christians in Egypt......now they are going to march on washington dc.

HOPE THE HAVE SOME FIREND VISIT THEM THERE.

rainbow_dash_wat__by_invadertak123-d5bbch8.png

Muslims Genociding Christians in Egypt......now they are going to march on washington dc.
Yea I know. Places where lawlessness abounds is where you see the greatest human tragedies.
Our nation is constantly under bombardment by those who want to do away with our constitution

The influence behind the man.

Yea I know. Places where lawlessness abounds is where you see the greatest human tragedies.
Our nation is constantly under bombardment by those who want to do away with our constitution

The influence behind the man.

Egypt was pretty stable until militant islam took over with our help.....its crazy....the USA is backing radical islam.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.