• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

More and more CB radios turning up at hamfeast.

i bet if someone broke in his house and stole his radio equipment , the ol' ladies jewelry , their A/V equipment or the kids gaming consoles he would see a stark difference between that and someone keying a mic outside of their legally approved frequencies .

comments like that could encourage some folks to get their ticket who are intimidated by the test or think they aren't smart enough .
obviously common sense isn't a requirement for a ticket .

BTW , should folks that have "extra" or added channel capability on their CB radios that aren't licensed be arrested/jailed for possession or burglary tools .... even if they didn't get caught using hem ?

Last edited by a moderator:
You make hams and Christians appear to be not-so-intelligent. (Incidentally, some of the smartest people I've ever known cannot spell worth a hoot -- really.)

i think most of them manage to achieve that lack of intelligence by their own merits, like believing wee men in space build planets in 6 days and shit like that. well that takes care of dumb fuck christians,

as for hams not being too clever, what can i say, one read of qrz.com forums or any other forums related to ham radio suggests they too also need no help in appearing dim,they generally have their fare share of nuggets, just the same as cb forums have their share of nuggets.

is there any western governments that aren't puppet regimes to the bankers ? because if there is its big news to me.

Jazz agree 100%, furthermore western govts tend to turn a blind eye to use of non allocated frequencies, free band is prime example.

So what we have learned here is that there are SOME hams who dislike some CBer's and SOME CBer's who dislike some hams.

I think we have a stalemate here boys. Perhaps we should call it even and go have a sandwich
looksmiley.gif

So what we have learned here is that there are SOME hams who dislike some CBer's and SOME CBer's who dislike some
No, what I have just learned is that VA3ES and some of his HAM buddies have trouble distiguishing the difference between littering and murder. That to me is very disturbing.

No, what I have just learned is that VA3ES and some of his HAM buddies have trouble distiguishing the difference between littering and murder. That to me is very disturbing.

Well that's interesting. What disturbs me is that you do not know how to spell the word distinguishing.

No sandwich for you :whistle: And that DOES really suck because they serve GREAT sandwiches here
91.gif

"....and that's why yellow makes me sad." "Well that's interesting. You know what makes me sad? YOU DO !! Maybe we should chug on over to mambypambyland where maybe we can find you some self-confidence you jackwagon!! "

R Lee Ermey, Geico commercial

Last edited:
The HAM/CB thing has been going on forever, just one way to sum it up is some like HAM radio, and Some Like CB radio, Some like both.
Everything else is each of our own opinions.
Both have the good and bad Op`s, advantages, and disadvantage`s.
The thing they both do have in common, is radio....
It is the Radio part of both of these hobby`s that brings everyone here.
Radio, is radio, no mater what frequency range it is, or mode, it`s radio.
No need to let the cb/ham thing get your panties in a twist, when you could have spent all the time on this debate....playing radio.

Jeff

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.