• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

President Madison VFO

Hello,

I still needed to upload some pictures..

Thats the madision...
with an old home made vfo unit.

And a couple days ago i finally found a orignal president adams vfo.

It has some work, as the bottom of the digits isnt working, and the ligth behind the s-needle isnt working...but im really happy to found one.
PS this is the only picture i know of of a "real" president adams vfo, if anyone has more...or other information, please do share !

Henry, If you ever want to sell that VFO Madison please let me know kind sir ! I would like to get one !

Retro says 73's

Hello !

Thank you for the reply and interest.
If it were me...i would keep my eyes open a bit more for the Adams VFO which is more "known" and highly ....highly collectable hihi.

Although im not really into CB radio at the moment,
(restoring Wheel Horse "things" seems to be the primary focus) I still am active every day and i still am happy with the collection.

With that said..who knows...someday that changes in that case i would rather see it go to someone who notice the beauty instead of someone who ...."wants it" for "wanting it".
That will never change...

If you still feel the same in a couple years, drop me an email.
pg0dxhenry(at)gmail.com or google my call incase my email has changed.

Thanks again, enjoy the sunday.

73 H>

Reactions: Retro CB Guy
Hello !

Thank you for the reply and interest.
If it were me...i would keep my eyes open a bit more for the Adams VFO which is more "known" and highly ....highly collectable hihi.

Although im not really into CB radio at the moment,
(restoring Wheel Horse "things" seems to be the primary focus) I still am active every day and i still am happy with the collection.

With that said..who knows...someday that changes in that case i would rather see it go to someone who notice the beauty instead of someone who ...."wants it" for "wanting it".
That will never change...

If you still feel the same in a couple years, drop me an email.
pg0dxhenry(at)gmail.com or google my call incase my email has changed.

Thanks again, enjoy the sunday.

73 H>

Hi and thanks for your reply as I'm very sure I will be still interested in a couple years I know definitely so I'm very enthusiastic about my hobby !!!

All the best always, Retro

Reactions: Henry HPSD
Hey Henry,

Is Sue still building radios for you?

If so, can you pass on an invitation to this forum?
we could sure use her knowledge and dedication over here.
LC

Loose cannon Sue is over on transmission 1 ever so often. have not noticed her on any others That I am a member of.

Thanks for the reply Henry.

I might be confusing your username with one from another forum that is very similar to yours.

Are you in Australia?

Also thanks Sonoma. I'll have to go over there and say hi.
LC

Reactions: Henry HPSD

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.