• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

problems with wwrf

bob85

Supporting Member
Mar 30, 2005
england
whats going on with the forum?, sometimes pages load in half a secong and sometimes it takes a minute or more,
all other forums work perfect but this one is acting up for me and has been off and on for weeks,
is anybody else having the same trouble?

off and on it seems to work that way Bob ......I was told it was from people using it ? I honestly don't know if that is true or not ? It happens to me more so then not over the last few months then it ever did. I just deal with it. Go figure .

mine will at times not load say it doesnt exist or load up and show half of the page or shows up all white with blue writing I just close out and re enter and that usually works. Sometimes it takes forever to load but I wasnt sure if this wasnt all just my internet provider or server.

thats the one tony mine is the same, i was just checking it was not only at my end, must be the commodore 64 server playing up again :LOL:
thanks guys

The server traffic makes the page reload vary at random times. It may be time to start looking for another host if it keeps up.

BTW, the amp sections are back. Someone (you can guess who) must have been messing with the forum security again.

Here ya go it just did it to me I just closed it out and re entered and I got in heres what it said........Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, support@powweb-inc.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

As I said , I did ask about this slow to go matter before and really didn't get much of a answer then. It's been especially BAD of late .......question is ........Whats really going on here ? I wonder if it's a money thing for better operations ? There must be some reason for these major (or so it would seem) slow downs ? It really does seem worse then dial up speeds on a regular bases at times . Damn ! I surely hope it wasn't anything I said. :(

It has been working quite fast for me, have you cleaned your temporary internet files lately then re-login?

it does it to me to...when that kinda stuff happens, its because the naming service is trying to update there database and glitching..or someone is doing maintance and checking the database
like backing up will cause a load and shut the domain name down for a bit...or the routers on the way are doing something...
I just check back later!

Happy_Hamer said:
It has been working quite fast for me, have you cleaned your temporary internet files lately then re-login?

MY PC gets a enema everyday,especially cookies , they tend to act more so like forms a viruses then not. I use Verizon and AOL , sometimes I think they can be my problems as well , especially AOL . I've been with AOL for 10 years now , Why ? I'll never know .......change I guess ?

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.