• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

problems!!

Chong

Feb 5, 2006
DX land Ohio
hello all i just found out my radios were taken by a family friend and he will not return them i found out he is alos the one who ripped all of my antennas down and took them i really dont want to get the cops involved but will if i have to what do you guys suggest i do? please let me know thanks and 73 - KD8EPC

i dont know

he says its because i dont do anything around the house witch is complete bull $hit i am always fixing something around here so i dont know why he took them its a bunch of $hit like i said im so pissed he dont understand i got the whole town in a roar when my buddy got on the local clubs net and told them what happened oh i think ill get it back without the cops being in this but hey im about to call them im going to email him and warn him before i do and see if i can get the stuff back without the cops but ifi dont get a reply in a day i will be informing the sheriff so he will be scrued any more input would be very good thanks - KD8EPC

Re: i dont know

Chong said:
.....im going to email him and warn him before i do and see if i can get the stuff back without the cops but ifi dont get a reply in a day i will be informing the sheriff so he will be scrued any more input would be very good thanks - KD8EPC

Why warn him? Did he give you any warning about what he did? Who is "he" anyway and what makes him think he can do that especially if "he" does not even live there? Call the cops and report it as theft and let them handle it.What does your Mom say about all this anyway?

Luckily here we have local hams that are in law enforcement even one that is a US Marshal. Chong wish I knew how to help ya.

Chong,
There are a few things you are not telling us. Such as, what did/does you mother think about this.
If the police are not willing to do anything there has to be a reason. Did you tell them that this 'friend' removed things from your home with out permission? That's called theft and is illegal, so what's their reason for not doing anything?
I have a hard time believing that your mother isn't doing something. If she isn't, why isn't she?
Your feelings about this 'friend' and the police are not really telling us anything that can let us help.
- 'Doc

yea

i told the cops what happened and my mom doesnt seem to give a damn and the "friend" who has the equiptment has no right to have it. thats pretty much the story

Re: yea

Chong said:
i told the cops what happened and my mom doesnt seem to give a damn and the "friend" who has the equiptment has no right to have it. thats pretty much the story

Are you sure that your Mom is not really siding with the "friend" and believes the same thing and does not want you to know she feels that way? Something just is not right here. Either not enough info or things are not as they appear.Theft is theft period.Police have a duty and obligation to investigate all forms of theft no matter how minor when a complaint is filed.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.