• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Props to Sam Lewis / Magnum

illini_tree

Aug 20, 2011
Been reading and learning for a long time. This is my 1st post but I just really felt the need to share.

I have a very early Magnum 257. Serial number 50. My volume pot flaked out on me so I called magnum to see about ordering a new one. Now this radio is like 11+ years old so I expected to pay for the part. Sam himself called me back and said he would mail me one, no charge. I am so impressed I went ahead and ordered a new omega force s-45hp for my truck and will be moving the 257 inside as a base.

Just wanted to pass on my good experience. (y)
Bone.

I called the toll free number but couldn't get through. The local number worked fine though.

Toll-Free: 1-877-624-6869
Local Telephone: 425-295-0390

Have to say Sam Lewis and his Magnum Radio line are the best thing that has happened to 10 11 meter radio ever. Great working radios, people that really care, warranty work done in 2 to 3 weeks without an issue, Sam just has it all covered.

Have to say Sam Lewis and his Magnum Radio line are the best thing that has happened to 10 11 meter radio ever. Great working radios, people that really care, warranty work done in 2 to 3 weeks without an issue, Sam just has it all covered.

I agree. And as a result this has forced radio makers like Galaxy, Connex, RCI, and General to step up their game with updated models. Galaxy rested on their rear end for years until Magnum started kicking it.

Parts

In case anyone is interested you can buy parts from them also at a very good price, I needed the buttons on a 257, great price and they were here in less than a week, so I called and ordered a few replacement meters to have on hand, same deal great price and fast shipping, what a GREAT company to deal with

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.