• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Snake Radio Customs calls out Mike's Radio Repair LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
still waiting for the phone call he videoed of him ringing me 2 years ago to be put thru by the international exchange ...lol that rant video of his was a mess
considering my phone rings like 2 times a year (i hate phones i really do the web has spoiled me ) i dont think i missed it some how :unsure:
he even still talks about me to his customers with fire in his eyes

all i said was that he needs to buy real test gear and stop padding the bill ..well he did buy some test gear i will give him that however and still does not use it like he should

i am sure tim is a ok guy in real life but he needs to chill out a bit more and take in solid advice from people that actually know their stuff than going into defense mode at every comment

one day i hope to shake his hand ..i am sure he will find me a ok dude ..honest i am :whistle:

i must add here he THOUGHT he was ringing me however he got it wrong he was ringing my business partner in a diff country

Reactions: tecnicoloco
tim says he is a ham radio operator. funny thing is i have never heard him on the ham bands. only heard him on cb radio.he has been taking advantage of people long enough. 250 dollars for a recap. give me a break. i think he has no clue what he is doing. he knows how to take peoples. money. i going to contact the irs see if timmy is paying taxes on all this income.
He's a 2M Simplex head in the Chandler/Gilbert AZ AREA. The compromised male runs a compromised Antenna.

Last edited:
I believe W7TAT is his callsign. These guys think a ham ticket will save them if uncle Charlie comes knocking.

Like W7BBI. You'd think these radio gods could make it past the tech licence. If you know how to tune a cb antenna and put up a base antenna without hurting yourself you can pass the tech test in the US.

It is his callsign.

I just peeped him using glass cleaner on a radio.. ON THE INSIDE on his live stream.
rub a dub dub!
And his ticker is devoted to me too.
I feel so honored! I am famous! I am on timmy's ticker tape!
Ticker tape parade for the win!

"cb kid is a welfar4e[sic] abuser when he can be working and he is a rotten lying piece of human filth and he hates veterans that fought and died for this country"

Still on the veteran kick. Problem with his argument is that I have veterans thanking me and denouncing him using veterans the way he is.

Reactions: codeman
It is his callsign.

I just peeped him using glass cleaner on a radio.. ON THE INSIDE on his live stream.
rub a dub dub!
And his ticker is devoted to me too.
I feel so honored! I am famous! I am on timmy's ticker tape!
Ticker tape parade for the win!

"cb kid is a welfar4e[sic] abuser when he can be working and he is a rotten lying piece of human filth and he hates veterans that fought and died for this country"

Still on the veteran kick. Problem with his argument is that I have veterans thanking me and denouncing him using veterans the way he is.

What are you using to change your voice for the YouTube videos? I used some free software to screw with people on the radio but I can't remember the name. It had three settings man, woman and chipmunk...maybe it was elf, munchkin or something similar.

On the man setting I sounded like a large black man with extremely an extremely high testesrorone level. Any chance of you using that for the next video? The chipmunk thing is kind of weird.

Timmy has cut his live stream, removed his videos....
He is lights out.

But like any snake... he disappeared three times now.
He will be back a fourth time.

What are you using to change your voice for the YouTube videos? I used some free software to screw with people on the radio but I can't remember the name. It had three settings man, woman and chipmunk...maybe it was elf, munchkin or something similar.

On the man setting I sounded like a large black man with extremely an extremely high testesrorone level. Any chance of you using that for the next video? The chipmunk thing is kind of weird.

I like the voice CB Kidd uses now, makes things entertaining and informative at the same time.

Reactions: W2EKG
Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.