• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Some of you have more radios than Toilet Paper

Those sharp edges and wires make it difficult to wipe, but RF goes up from S3 to S9. RX is hampered by speaker clogs, and TX is marginal.....once you get past the smell......:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Hmmmm! Don't think business is booming in that profession either. Waiting on the media to do a pity party expose of Covid impact on the prostitution industry and how it needs govt bailout.

Well; don't be too hard on me. Sometimes they come along so cheap from a flea market or hamfest that I can't say no. Other come from radio operators that bring me their radios to fix and they give me radios that are parts radios, so that I can use the parts on future repairs.

Over the last ten years, I accumulated a few. Many of the parts radios got fixed or are getting fixed. Recently someone gave me a 148GTL (5 pin) and a TRC-531 for fixing his McKinley and a Cobra 25 Classic a few weeks ago. They were in pretty bad shape. Yep; fixed those two as well; haven't recapped them yet - tho. Always can use parts radios, even if I end up fixing some of them . . .

Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.